The men of serpent blades

You wander through the streets of Rome. The city was once a city of stone, then one day two kings emerged from their shadows and left it a city of marble. At some point, you pass an alleyway that had two shady strangers standing by. One was slouched and on all fours and he was wearing a strange suit. The other was wearing a strange doctor gown and had green hair that looked like it was styled to look like a virus. The doctor glances at you before grinning sinisterly. He reached for his pocket and pulls out a cell phone and dials a number."get ready, she's here" the man said."alright, thanks for letting us know" the person on the other side said before hanging up the phone.

Passing by many street lights and cars drove past you. Then you felt the presence of not one but two people. You swiftly turn to see two men standing there with suspicious expressions, one was around 188 cm tall, was built like a tank has blonde hairs that are combed to the side and has beautiful blue eyes, the other was shot at around 160 cm and was slightly built but he was slimmer then the other, he had dark raven hair and has cold silver eyes. You immediately knew that they were stand users judging by the aura that they were emitting and they have some business with you." I heard you've got quite a stand"the short guy says."what do you want?" You asked sternly."I heard you're after a certain individual here in Rome" The tall guy says with a charming tone of voice."we are here under the boss's command to stop you" you glare at the two." if you're asking to die then say so because if you don't get out of my way I'll make it a reality" you threatened.

The short guy glares at you as if he took offence to your words while the taller one doesn't seem to care whatsoever. Your stand manifests and you go into a fighting stance, "so be it then, don't say I didn't warn you because I gave you a clear warning and you spat at it like it was some trashy joke" you say firmly." now before we fight, mind telling me your names." The tall man then said," My apologies, we have introduced ourselves, my name is Ivan Smith and this is my friend Levi Maestro" and with that, two stands manifest beside the men. Ivan's stand looked like a humanoid snake-like creature, it had a long tail and a head that resembles a cobra head. Levi's stand looked like a man with 4 arms and is holding swords in each hand.

"I don't know what you hope to accomplish," you said."but to think you can stand a chance against me is pure stupidity!!" You were the first one to make a move, your stand then proceeded to deliver a slash attack with its claws on Ivan's stand but before you could even get a hit, Levi's stand blocks your attack with its many blades.

"It's even more stupider when you think you can take us on 2 on 1" he hissed." so be it then" you respond, "you'll be the first to die!" Your stand tries to attack with its other hand but it was blocked by the swords again. Again and again you both exchange blows at each other. Levi's stand was fast but you were even faster. After a little while you land a blow on Levi's chest, leaving slash wounds on his chest which immediately started squirting blood. Levi lands on his back while clutching his wounds and coughing up blood."LEVI!!" Ivan calls out."stay back Ivan!!" Levi warns."her stand! It's nothing like we were told! She's insanely fast!!!"

You stood in front of Levi, glaring down at him. Your stands empty eye sockets now had little tiny red dots in them at which they were looking directly at him like a predator looking down at prey. Levi starts sweating, knowing that he's about to die, he closes his eyes and waits for the killing blow. You went in for the kill, Ivan then screams out," NO WAIT!!! LEVI NOOO!!!" Your stand stops, its claws are only an inch away from Levi's face. You look up to see Ivan crying." please don't kill him," he sobs." we were forced to go after you because this mysterious man told us he will kill us if we don't kill you!" Your eyes widen. You pull yo stand back," Go one" you requested.

Ivan continues," We couldn't turn down his request because we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and I love Levi so much, we were told to eliminate you but you are too powerful for us, so please forgive us!!" You felt pity for the two, if they don't kill you they will be killed like sheep at a slaughterhouse.

"I have a request for you," you said. Ivan and Levi look at you with confusion." the best option for you two to be safe is that you both leave the country" you said," I know who this mysterious person is and I'm hunting him down along with another man, so I'll deal with him while you two get away from here and to a country" Levi stood back up while still clutching his wounds." you're letting us go?" Levi asked." yes, now go and enjoy your lives together," you said.

Ivan and Levi both hugged each other closely," Thank you!" Ivan said." bless your kind soul!" They both hurried away," Come Levi" Ivan said." we need to get your wounds treated and then we need to get outta here!".

After the two had left you started wandering again in search of your targets. You just hope that those two will be okay and you will find Diavolo before he kills them.

To be continued