Uninvited guest

Flashback Morioh Japan 1999

You were just taking a stroll down the street. The past few days had been off and now your part of some investigation about hunting down a serial killer with a bunch of stand users who you barely even know. As you were just about to walk past the shoe shop there was a sudden explosion which knocked you too the ground. You were disoriented for a brief moment but you quickly came to your senses. You sit up which groaning and that's when you noticed it, the small blue like mine on wheels with a skull. Then it turns it attention away from you before moving away which confuses you for a moment.

You get back up onto your feet for seeing what was going on and there you saw Mr. Jotaro and a small boy in school uniform inside the building. It appears they were fighting the small mine stand. Then the mine stand starts my bing towards the boy as he began to panic and shriek in terror.

Then in a instant there was a fire by Jotaro. It was like he stopped time and started the fire. The mine stand then turns its attention to the small fire and began to move towards Mr. Jotaro."I was right" Mr.Jotaro spoke."since it drawn by the highest temperature it can detect its now making a beam line for me" You stood there confused on what was happening. Then Jotaro rushed out of the stands way before it made a click sound and then exploding.

"THIS POWER..." Jotaro yells before being send flying back and landing on a shelf, covers in shrapnel wounds and his own blood, knocking him unconscious. The boy calls out for mr.Jotaro but got no response. You immediately rushed inside, looking around for the bomb stand. The boy was in a panicked state that he didn't notice you enter the shop."hey! You there!" You called out. The boy snapped out of his panicked state and turns his attention to you."did you think you can help me drag mr.Jotaro into the next room to safety!?" You asked the boy.

"Huh? Who are you?!" The boy asked. "I'm (Y/N)! But I'm here to help!" You answer. The boy seems to understand and rushes to help you drag Mr.Jotaro to safety.
_______________________

You lay silently on your bed. It was quiet, very, very quiet. You couldn't move without your hip hurting, the only time you dared to get up was to go to the bathroom. So far, Bucciarati or anyone of his gang members haven't opened the door nor had they even been checking up on you. Your stomach let out a growl and the familiar pain of hunger began to sit in. You summoned your stand and used it to bring you food in just a few seconds.

Just as you were about to enjoy your meal you then heard the sound of rolling squeaky wheels that sounded familiar. You sat up and looked around to see what it was but saw nothing. You lay back down thinking what you heard was your imagination. You picked up the cup of coffee that your stand brought you, just as you were about to take a sip that was where you saw it, the bomb type stand known as Sheer Heart Attack. The bomb stand made a click sound and you instantly threw the cup of coffee away from you before Heart Attack exploded. The explosion was just a few meters away from you, you shield yourself from flying shrapnel.

You uncovered yourself and faced the bomb stand which turned to you,"Over here!" It calls out. You put on a hard face and summoned your stand. The door to your room slammed open and the tall silver haired man walked in." WHATS GOING ON IN HERE!!?!" He yelled, demanding to know why there was a loud bang. You quickly glanced at the man and back to Sheer Heart Attack. You thought for a moment if you should go in for the attack against the bomb stand or you should make a dash for it. You can easily take on Heart Attack now that your stand has had an upgrade but with your injuries have put you on a disadvantage and you might be putting the mans life in danger if you go for the attack.

"Screw it" you mumbled under your breath. You used your stand to pick yourself up and dashed for the door while shoving the man out of the way. You turned on the lights and Heart Attack immediately went for the light which gave you time to grab the man by his wrist and you pulled him along you as you stumble away."a-what are you doing!?" The man asked you frantically. "That bomb type Stand is no joke, I've faced that thing before and that only means one thing, that son of a bitch Yoshikage Kira is back for the dead again!" You answered.

You come across a room which looked like a lounge room. Inside were 3 people one being Bucciarati, a blonde haired boy wearing pink and a girl with short pink hair and a skirt. Bucciarti looks up from the book that he was reading and saw you limping while dragging the silver haired man behind you." (Y/N) what are you doing outside your room?!" He asked sternly. You looked at him directly in the eyes before speaking in a serious tone.

"Look, there's a bomb type stand inside an I know who's stand it is but you all have to-" just then there was an explosion from up above. You had turned on all of the lights in the hallway as a distraction to the Bomb stand and it has already caught up to you.

You and the silver haired man fall to the ground, the man had fell on top of you and shields you from the shrapnel." Abbacchio!!" Bucciarati jumps up from his seat and rushes over to you and the man who was called Abbacchio. The two other blokes jumped up and rushed over.

"Get back! All of you!" You cried out. You get up and faced the bomb stand, summoning Predator Tycho while you were at it."over here" the stand calls out. You growl and for you command your stand to attack.

Predator Tycho started slashing Heart Attack at hyper-sonic speeds and to your surprise your attack was damaging the bomb stand. Then there was a click and you immediately swipe the bomb away and it explodes. You shield yourself from the flying shrapnel, luckily non managed to hit you.

The bomb then charges at you again and you immediately commanded your Stand to attack and this time your Stand was even faster as if time itself was slowing down around you. After what it a seemed to be just a few seconds the bomb stand then finally bursted into small pieces, blood splattering everywhere.

The moment Heart Attack bursted into pieces there was a sudden loud scream outside. You put on a smirk knowing who was outside. You quickly stumble to the front door while Bucciarati protected at you to stay were you are to at which you ignored him and just head outside.

You head outside and stumble over to we're the scream was heard from. There you saw Yoshikage Kira clutching his hand which was badly damaged. You grin in satisfaction as Kira was now back and your once again going to send him back to hell."So Kira" you started,"your back from the dead again, you must know the more you come back the more blood I have to spill on the floor" you summoned your stand and finished off Kira one then and there.

Right after you brought in the kill you noticed someone watching from from a far. You looked over to see who it was and saw a figure staring at you in frustration. As you two were staring at each other Bucciarati and the blonde haired boy rushed outside."(Y/N)! What are you doing out here!?" Bucciarati frantically says. He sees the dead body of Yoshikage Kira on the floor, knowing that he was the user of Sheer Heart Attack.

"I see that you took down the user (Y/N) but you shouldn't have gone after him on your own in your current condition" Bucciarati said. He and the Blonde haired boy then dragged you back inside the base and too your room and then locked the door to your room so that you wouldn't leave.

To be continued