Screw this I'm out

3 weeks later

It has been 3 weeks since the incident. You haven't been able to leave the room due to Bucciarati forbidding you from leaving. During this period all of your injures have fully healed including but your hip was still damaged and it will take another few months to heal fully. While you were healing inside this luxurious room you felt like a caged animal, trapped in other words. All tho you weren't mistreated, you were allowed to read books, draw, have baths in your bathroom and have meals brought up for you but you still felt like a captive animal and you were sick of it.

"I'm getting outta here" you talked to yourself." if these guys won't let me see the outside world again then they shouldn't be surprised when I get outta here. Most importantly I need to find who that guy was and why he was there during my fight with Kira" You must know who he was. Maybe he was the one who brought Yoshikage Kira back and maybe he can do the same with other deceased stand users and use them as minions to attack his enemies.

'Whoever he is, I must find him and take him out or else he's gonna bring back someone who will cause mayhem across the world' you thought to yourself.

You thought of a plan to break out of here. Your gonna sneak out at night and get as far away from here as fast as possible. First, you need to get your wallet and passport back and luckily for you, you found out that Bucciarati and his team have it as they were the ones who stole your stuff. Getting them back was a real question, but then you remembered your stand's new abilities. You can easily slow down time and snatch your wallet and passport.

You summon your stand Predator Tycho Requiem whom you haven't brought out in a while."Alright Predator" you said with confidence."I need you to slow down time as slow as you can and get me my wallet and passport back" Predator wasted no time and slows down time to the point when it looked like time had completely stopped but in reality it was going so slow that it will take 100 billion years for a second to pass in real time for you. You didn't have to go that slow but you asked for time to slow down as slow as you could. Predator then searched for your wallet and passport and found them in a drawer in Bucciarati's room. Once Predator Tycho returned and hands you your wallet and passport, it resumes time back to normal speed.

"Yes, thank you Predator" You thanked your stand and gave it a pat on the head before it dissipated. Now all you have to do is wait for night time and everyone is asleep.
_______________________

It is now 12:47 AM, and everyone in the base is asleep, all except you of course. You have managed to pick the lock at your window and climbed out. Your feet touched the grass for the first time in weeks. You were still in your hospital gown as the gang had forgotten to give you your clothes back but screw your clothes. You can buy new clothes as you still have some money to spend.

Now the only thing that stood in your way was the metal fence but you can easily climb over it. With no hesitation, you climbed over the fence and gave the base one last glance before jumping over to the other side," farewell Capo Bucciarati" you said before taking off.

You ran down the streets of Naples in nothing but a hospital gown. If people see you, they'll assume that you're a runaway patient and will send you to a hospital and Bucciarati will find you there boy what will he do when he gets his hands on you? You need to get some clothes before any of that happens. For now, you need to just lay low and wait for the perfect opportunity. With your stands abilities, it will be a piece of cake to get a new outfit.
_______________________

"BUCCIARATI!!! BUCCIARATI!!" Narancia burst through the door of the living."Narancia! What is the meaning of your yelling?!!" Bucciarati asked in annoyance."It's (Y/N)! She's gone!!" Narancia said frantically. Bucciarati shoots up from his seat, "What!?" He yells, hurrying to your room, opening the door and revealing that you weren't there."Impossible!!" He shuddered with shock."HOW DID SHE ESCAPE!!?!"

Giorno and Fugo walked up to Bucciarati, curious about why Bucciarati was standing there all shocked."Bucciarati?" Giorno called out." is anything alright!?" Bruno then turns to Giorno and Fugo before frantically asking, "Get Abbacchio, now! (Y/N) has escaped!!!" Giorno and Fugo wasted no time and turned and headed off to get Abbacchio.

Bruno then walks inside your room and tries to find a way you could've escaped. He then noticed that the window was open and he immediately knew that you climbed out of the window to get out, it was such an obvious and old trick. Abbacchio then enters the room." so our newest member just straight up left us" he remarked."guess she didn't want to be a part of us and just ditched us" Bucciararti turns to Abbacchio, "no time for your comments Abbacchio! Summon Moody Blues now so we can track her down!!" He demands. Abbacchio summons his stand and the stand shifts into you at around 12:47 AM.

Moody Blues then replays you climbing out of the window and climbing over the fence and taking off." so she's out there still in her gown" Bucciarati acknowledges."we need to find her before another stand user gets to her first or she gets too far away from our radar. Abbacchio! Get Moody Blues to replay until her current movements." Abbacchio nods before letting his stand to copy your movements."Everyone! Follow that stand!!" Bucciarati commands and the whole gang gave chase to find you while you are still on the run.

To be continued