The mysterious man in the alleyway

A deep voice echoed through the Alleyway. You and Polnareff turn to see a dark shadowy figure standing at the end of the Alleyway. Polnareff had fear writing on his face while you stood there in surprise.

"To be clear, I thought you were dead Polnareff, but here you are with that little brat that I've been hunting down" the figure spoke. You growled before speaking up."okay who the hell are you and how did you get here without letting us know you were there!?" The figure stepped forward and revealed himself. He has long pink hair with black dots on them and was wearing purple pants and a lace black shirt.

Polnareff knew who he was. The deep voice, the dark expression.

You put on a brave expression. The man didn't seem surprised."Once I've dealt with you guys my duty here is done. Especially you Polnareff" Polnareff was breathing heavily while meaning while you stood there with your stoic expression on your face.

Then you thought of an idea. It was crazy but it might be worth it." heh, if you think you can kill me, you'll have to catch me first!" Diavolo raised an eyebrow. Then you spun Polnareff's wheelchair around and held onto the back and used your stand to give you both one big push which sends you both speeding down the streets, Diavolo yelling curses as you both rolled away at high speeds.

"(Y/N)! Have you lost your mind!?" Polnareff yelled."maybe but at least we're making a getaway!" You answered. After a little, you both began to slow down before coming to a complete stop. You let off of the chair and stood back up." I think we lost him." You said." but he can always catch up to us" you then began to push Polnareff's wheelchair as you limp. You have lost your crutch but you can use Polnareff's wheelchair for support.

"(Y/N) this is the perfect time to stab your stand with the arrow," Polnareff said."quickly before he catches us-"

Then, as if out of nowhere, it felt like time itself had skipped 5 seconds. You thought you had blanked out for a moment but then you glanced at Polnareff and your heart dropped. Polnareff had a big hole in his chest, and he was bleeding everywhere.

You immediately let out a scream of terror and stumbled back. Polnareff is dead.

"I Amit you surprised me with your little escape attempt, but I'm afraid you didn't last" Diavolo appears from nowhere. You turn to him in horror. How did he manage to catch up to you so easily? You immediately grasp the arrow and hold it close to you. You summon your stand and prepare yourself for whatever Diavolo throws at you.

Diavolo glares at you before yelling." enough of this! I'll end you right here and now (Y/N)!!!" Before Diavolo could even do anything. A small plane came zooming in and fires shots at him. Diavolo calls out his stand and uses his time-skipping abilities to dodge all the bullets. The plane flies around before firing more bullets at Diavolo, who uses his stand to dodge all the bullets.

After some time, the plane then flies away. Diavolo sighs in relief but then gasped when he turns to see that you were gone.

"WHAT!?" He yells."SHE ESCAPED!!?! THAT PLANE MADE HER ESCAPE!!!!" He yells out in rage.

To be continued