Welcome to Naples

{Disclaimer}
This story will contain, violence, stalking, kidnapping, swearing, character deaths, mild language, gore and other nature elements some viewers might find disturbing and female pronouns are in use

Keywords

(Y/N) = your name

(C/N) = country name

(L/N) = last name

(H/C) = hair colour

(E/C) = eye colour

You have been warned

You walk out of the airport and onto the streets of Naples. It has been a long trip from (C/N) to Italy and you just can't wait to enjoy your holiday here.

It's currently the school holidays and you just want a stress-free holiday after a long stressful term of schoolwork. You wanted to do a lot of things such as visiting Pompeii and going on tours around the city and enjoying the nice Italian food.

You just hope that there aren't any enemies that'd like to have a go at your throat while you try and enjoy yourself.

And yes. You are a stand user...

Your stand's name is Predator Tycho. It is a powerful 5-meter range combat stand that can do some damage. It can punch and kick at supersonic speed and can even serve as an extra pair of hands.

Due to your stand being over-powered, many stand users tend to pick fights with you which led to you being in many battles and gaining experience from them but at the same time, it gets frustrating when a random stand user tries to pick a fight with you every time you try to enjoy something.

At school... there's a user

Shopping at the grocery store... there's a user

Watching a movie at the Cinema... there's a user

Recovering at the hospital after a battle... there's a user

And the list goes on.

You caught a taxi to the hotel you've booked and make your way to your room. It was a very nice hotel, very luxurious and clean. You make your way to your room, when you arrived and open the door you found yourself in a nice room. You plot your bags on the floor and flop down onto the bed which felt soft. You immediately melted into the comfort of the sheets and you eventually drifted off to sleep.
_______________________

The next day you were sitting by a cafe and enjoying a cup of coffee and a piece of cake. You were sitting outside next to a metal fence that blocks off a 7-foot drop that provides a good view.

So far there haven't been any stand users that have tried to cause trouble with you which you find relieving. For now, you can just enjoy your coffee and piece of cake and enjoy the view.

Then you start to get a strange feeling. As if someone was watching you.

You then looked to your right and saw a bubble. You were confused as to where the bubble came from. It was slowly gliding towards you as you continued to stare at it, something doesn't feel right.

You get up from your seat and backed off until you were up by the fence and your face was filled with horror when the bubble changes its course and directly at you. Now the bubble was a meter away from you, and in your head, you thought to yourself,' no... that bubble, it followed me, and I know exactly who can do such a thing' and then everything when white as the bubble Exploded.

Within seconds you plummeted to the bottom of the platform and onto the ground below. The explosion even blew a large wound on your face that resembles a cut that stretches from your chin and over your left eye. The flesh on your left arm was torn up and burst open from the explosion and your right arm was bent in a banana shape.

The fence that you backed up to had exploded into pieces. A large piece has pieced right into your hip and another into your left thigh. Smaller pieces were stuck in your right cheek and right arm.

You lay there on the ground in agony and shock at what had happened. As you tried to move a wave of pain hit you which caused you to whimper.

'...why? Why is this happening to me?...' and with that, you drift away from consciousness.

To be continued