The mysterious tall emo man

You felt someone grab you and pull you into an alleyway. You didn't have time to scream when you were shoved into a wall with a hand pressed over your mouth, preventing you from screaming.

You looked up at your attacker. He was tall, like very tall. Around 200 cm tall. Has platinum blonde hair. Dark red eyes and a raver revealing outfit.

"Now now, I don't want you screaming and making a scene," the man said in a deep voice. You put on a brave face in the hope to hide your fear, which worked. The man scoffed before saying."not afraid huh? Well that just makes things easier"

He lets go of you and steps back." Listen up, I'm not gonna hurt you" the man said."but if you try something, I will hurt you, so don't try anything funny" the man was starting to intimidate you. You can just use your stand and attack him to make a getaway but you have no idea what his stand could be and what its abilities are.

You tried your best to look less intimidated by hiding your anxiety in a brave expression. Whatever this guy is up to he may be up to no good. "Okay enough chit-chat," the man said, "my name is Risotto, and I have an offer" so this man's name is Risotto. Why the hell will anyone name their kid after food? And he has another? I bet it's the same offer that Bucciarati guy trie dot offered you.

"Let me guess, you want me to join your gang," said with annoyance. The risotto was surprised, you had predicted what he was going to offer before explaining what the offer was. He let out a "Hemp" before speaking."I see Bucciarati got to you before I did, and I can tell you must've turned him down if I'm correct"

Readers POV

So Risotto and Bucciarati know each other huh? They must have some serious issues with each other. They are both trying to get me into their gangs before each other. So I must be that important for the Italian mafia to come after me? This is both intense and interesting at the same time. Just hope his stand isn't as powerful as Kira's stand, that son of a bitch did a banger on me.

Normal POV

"That is correct" you responded." and I guess you're thinking what the answer I'll give you for your offer" Risotto gave you a dark look, he knows what you were going to say.

"I understand that you don't want to join some gang full of strangers," he says. You let out a quiet sigh of relief." But... I can't let you go either" your relief was cut short when he said that. Just then, you felt a sharp pain in your throat before vomiting. To your horror, you vomited blood and razor blades. You clutch your throat as you let out chocked cries as you freak out at the sight before you.

"Huh, even for someone like you, you still freak out over a sight like that" Risotto comments. You turn to Risotto while still clutching your throat. This guy...

You instinctively summoned your stand and deliver a powerful punch to his chest which sent him flying and crashed into some rubbish bins nearby, knocking them over and spilling all the junk that was inside them onto the floor.

You quickly turned away and tried to make a getaway as fast as you can but your injuries only slowed you down. Now you are bleeding and your throat is now damaged. You just hope you can make it to the hotel without getting into trouble.

To be continued