the sleepover pt 3 // 5

(Abuse warning!)

Karen walked out the bathroom then ran to Marjorine. "What are you doing here! I really missed you!" Karen giggled. "Oh, well I just came here because I couldn't sleep." Marjorine lied. Karen grabbed the remote then unpassed the TV and continued to watch Minions: Rise of Gru. (Yes this movie because Kenny is wearing minion pj's on right now.)

"This movie? Isn't this for kids?" Marjorine asked me. "Well Karen wanted to watch it for some reason." I told her. "Well I think I gotta go, see you tomorrow Ken!" Marjorine said while waving at me. She walked right out the door and closed it. "So Kenny?" Karen said while wiggling her eyebrows. "What?" I replied. "Don't what me! What happened between you two lovebirds while I was in the bathroom?" Karen asked then nudged me.

"Nothing, she didn't even get the hot chocolate I offered her, do you want it Karen?" I questioned Karen. "Thanks but I'm fine!" Karen told him while staring at the screen. I walked to the kitchen then made more popcorn.

I ran back to my house and saw Red, Nichole and Wendy surrounding the door. "What happened? Did you guys make out?" Nichole asked in excitement. "No! I was only gone for about 10 minutes." I said to Nichole. "Yeah if she made out with him she would be gone for a whole year." Red joked. "Shut up!" I said embarrassed. "Go more deep in details, what happened!" Wendy shouted while shaking me.

"Nothing, it was just Kenny being dirty minded again." I replied. "I thought you said you didn't make out with him?" Nichole asked. "I didn't! He just asked if he could see my bra." I told my friends. "Did you let him see it?" Red said. "No! Why are you guys so dirty minded too?" I exclaimed. "Let's go upstairs, plus I'm really sleepy!" Wendy said while yawning. "I thought we were playing truth or dare?" Nichole asked. "But I'm sleepy, we can play tomorrow early in the morning." Wendy yawned while running up the stairs. The rest of us followed her and walked to my room. "Goodnight girls." Red said unexpectedly. "Goodnight!" We all replied to Red. Nichole, Red and Wendy went into their sleeping bags then fell right asleep. I opened up my phone and texted Kenny goodnight then jumped on my bed, falling asleep in less then 5 minutes.

time skip to 7:50 in the morning :D

I woke up to Nichole, Red and Wendy surrounding me. "Wake up Marjorine!" Nichole shouted in my face. "Stop shouting! I'm trying to sleep!" I said while fluttering my eyes. "Don't you want to go make the Crêpes?" Red asked me. "Oh yeah, I forgot!" I exclaimed. "Let's go." Wendy said walking out the room. We ran downstairs to the kitchen and washed our hands. "We already took all of the ingredients out." Nichole explained. "Thanks girls!" I said fist bumping them. For the next 30 minutes we spent our time making Crêpes. "Finished!" Wendy shouted spinning around. "Let's go eat, I'm starving!" Nichole said. We all walked to the dinner table and ate the Crêpes we all made.

When we was finished, I washed the plates and they started to pack up so they could leave. "Bye Marjorine!" They all said. "Bye girls!" I shouted back. I looked around to see a mess. "Oh shit! My house is a mess, I gotta clean it before Mom and Dad comes." I told myself. Next thing I knew my parents car pulled up in the driveway. I started cleaning the kitchen faster until I accidentally dropped my Dad's plate on the floor. "Shit!" I yelled out. I started panicking until the door finally opened.

"Butters! This house is a mess!" My Dad strikes on me. "D-Dad, My name is Marjorine." I told him. "Shut your crap and clean up!" He's yells at me. "Yes sir, but wheres Mom?" I asked. "She's staying in Beverly Hills for a week, she got the job and I didn't!" My Dad replied in anger. He starts looking around the house then runs to the kitchen to see his favorite plate broken on the floor.

"Butters, why is my plate broken?" He asked in anger while turning around slowly. "Well, I was trying to clean up until-" Before I even got to finish my sentence my Dad slapped me on the face extremely hard. "Dad! I'm sorry it was an accident!" I cried out in pain. "You just broke it to make me angry? Huh?" He screamed at me. "No sir! It was an accident, I'm truly sorry!" He pushed me to the floor and started to remove his belt. I screamed in pain as he started to hit me. "That plate was so expensive, it was about 2 thousand dollars, and you know what your going do?" My dad yelled. "Your going work everyday, after school 4:00 to 10:00 at this ice cream shop. Your even going work on weekends!" He added on.

"Dad, I'm sorry, please don't let me work. I promise to make up to you another way!" I shouted. "Shut your crap Butters, do you even think I'm happy with a girly bitch as a son?" He replies to me. "I go by Marjorine!" I screamed in his face. Before I could even walk away he pushed me on the kitchen floor and walks away. "Go get your job today you disgrace." My dad yelled.

I wipe my tears and continue to clean around the house. After I finish I walk to my room and change my clothes. I pick out flare pants and a Hello Kitty crop top. The crop top as a bit short but right now all I needed to do was get my Dad to forgive me. I grabbed my white Nikes and my car keys and walked out my house. I walked to my Black Honda Civil I got for my 16th birthday, started the engine and drove to the new ice cream shop that was in need for employees. As soon as I got there I ran out my car into the store.

When I entered I saw the manager sitting down at one of the high tops. "Hello Ma'am nice too meet you!" The man said running up to me to shake my hand. "Hey! You guys are hiring right?" I questioned the man. "No questions asked! I'm getting plenty of customers right now and I need someone by tomorrow. I'll see you at 4:00 o'clock today!" He explained quickly. "Sure! See you later!" I said while leaving the Ice Cream store.

A/N

Took me long because I was watching a basketball game, hope you like today's chapter. :D

-Avery ♡