a stressful day // 1

"Marjorine hunny, your friends are waiting for you outside." My Mom whispered into my ear. I jumped up in shock and ran out the car to Wendy, Red and Nichole. Wendy flashed me a weak smile and walked ahead while looking sad. "What's up with her?" I questioned. "Well her and Stan had a serious argument, and it's not like the ones they had in 4th grade." Red said while rolling her eyes. I mean I expected it. There was a party on Sunday and people said that Wendy and Stan were furious with eachother. "Wendy and Stan also broke up, Wendy said it was for good this time." Nichole screamed in sadness.

We walked in the school and searched for Wendy. "I think she might be in the girls restroom!" I exclaimed while pointing at the restroom girls use. We ran into the restroom and saw Wendy crying with Stan's jacket on the floor. Nichole bended down and grabbed the jacket. "Are you ok Wendy?" Red said while patting her back. Wendy cried even louder and grabbed a tissue from her purse to blow her nose. "What did Stan do again." Red said while pulling her sleeves revealing some of her muscles "I'm gonna kick his ass!" Nichole pulled Red's sleeves down and told her to calm down. "Wendy, you can tell us anything, we're your best friends!" I comment.

"Well Tolkien threw a party last night and me, Stan, his friends and couple other people stayed for the after party. Me and Stan got into a argument because he wouldn't stop drinking, and I told him it's bad from his health. I know he was drunk but he insulted me in many ways and told me to leave." We all comforted Wendy then we walked straight to class. I mean, I feel bad for Wendy but that's not what I'm thinking about right now. I really wanna see Kenny! I haven't seen him since Friday since my Dad refused for Kenny to come to my house on Sunday.

I walked into English and sat down next to Kenny while arranging my English textbooks and notes. "Morning, princess." Kenny softly said. "Good morning Ken!" I said. "Have you heard about what happened with Wendy and Stan?" Kenny stuffed his head in his back pack, looking for something and gave me a thumbs up. He took his head out and stared at me. "I was at the after party and trust me, their argument got so bad to the point they started throwing things at eachother. You was lucky you didn't come to the party." Kenny explained. "Yeah, I really feel bad for Wendy, she didn't include the throwing part for some reason though." I said confusingly. "They both were assholes for throwing things but maybe Stan should've listened." Kenny added on.

Our English teacher, Mrs. Katerina, walked in and started to teach us.

~time skip~

My next class was PE. I was hoping not to be on Stan's team for a game after hearing what happened.

Everyone In the same homeroom had PE at the same time so I'm able to see Red, Nichole and Kenny! Nicole ran up to me with fear on her face. "What's wrong Nichole?" I said worried. "I can't find Wendy!" She said. "Oh, she told me she was going home." I replied. Nichole took a deep breathe and waited for Red to come with us. Red ran up to us then we walked into PE.

"Ok everyone, we're going be playing dodge ball today, please make two teams. Remember if you get hit your out." Coach Welch told us. "Are you kidding me!" Red said while throwing her arms up. All the girls made a team and all the boys made a team on one side of the Gym. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO!" Coach Welch shouted out. Everyone got a ball and started throwing, except me, I was too embarrassed to throw because I knew if I did the person would catch it and I would be out. Red tapped on me and gave me a ball. I looked around and saw Stan I tried throwing it at him but he dodged. He looked at me and did a smirk. He grabbed a ball and started to back up really far. I ran away from his sight and ran to Nichole. "Marjorine, don't be a baby, throw a ball!" Nichole exclaimed. Next thing I knew something hit me extremely hard on my eye then I passed out...

"What the hell Stan!" Red shouted from the other side. "I'm just playing the game, calm down!" Stan said. I ran up to Stan and slapped him in the face. All of the boys surrounded Marjorine while I dealt with Stan. "Why are you so toxic now! What happened to you, your such an asshole now!" I screamed in his face. Stan backed up and started pulling his hair then ran out the Gym with tears in his eyes. Next thing I knew Kyle ran out after him. Tolkien walked up to me then whispered in my ear "They're so gay for eachother." I nodded my head then walked out to the Nurse to see Marjorine. "Sorry Kenneth, you can't visit right now." The Nurse said. "Why not! I need to see her right now!" I shouted out. "Well because she needs some rest right now." The Nurse replied. I rolled my eyes then walked to the Gym. "C'mon guys, let's go look for Stan!" I blurted out. "But we're supposed to be playing dodge ball!" Cartman said. "Shut up Cartman!" Craig shouted out while walking out the Gym.

We all ran to the restroom and looked for them. "T-They aren't here!" Tweek said while twitching. We ran out and ran towards the lockers until Tolkien stopped while looking through the back door in shock. Everyone surrounded the back door while looking shock as well.

We saw Kyle and Stan kissing while Kyle was pressing on Stan's chest. They stopped and turned around to see us surrounded by the back door. Kyle adjusted his hair and wiped the drool of his mouth then opened the back door pushing all of us. "It's not what you think it is!" Kyle shouted. "Stan just broke up with Wendy, dude!" Clyde said while putting his hands on his hips. "Look, I just, I just, WELL I DONT KNOW JUST FUCK OFF!" Kyle said while raising his arms up and running away. Stan got up and ran away. Everyone walked back to the Gym while whispering to eachother...

A/N

First chapter! Didn't take me long but I hope you like the first chapter of this. There's lots of drama because what's a South Park fanfic without drama? 

-avery