the sleepover // 3

We were only 59 minutes into the movie and Marjorine was already sleeping. I shook her hoping for her to wake up.

"Wake up Majorine!" I shouted. She slowly opened her eyes and grabbed onto my shirt for support to get up. "Huh, what happened?" She asked. "We was watching a movie and you fell asleep." I explained to her. "Wait one second Kenny, my parents are calling me!" She said while walking to her bedroom.

"Hey Mom!" I said while walking around my room. "Hey sweetie, me and your dad won't be here tonight." My mom told me. "Why? What happened?" I asked. "Well we are in Beverly Hills right now and we just got a job offered to us that we will be coming to each month. Beverly Hills is about 16 hours or so away so we will be there tomorrow in the morning." My dad replied. "Also don't have anyone over!" My dad added. "Ok dad." I said. "Sweetie don't mind your dad, you can have a sleepover if you want." My mom whispered. "Ok!" I exclaimed.

I hanged up the phone then ran out my room. "So? What happened?" Kenny asked. "Nothing, my parents just said they will be here tomorrow so I'm going have a sleepover with my girls!" I said in joy. "Ok! Guess I will see you tomorrow!" Kenny said while walking towards the door. "Bye Ken!" The door shut and I ran into my room and opened up the group chat.

_______________________________

Marjorine: Guess what guys?

Wendy: WHAT

Nichole: YEAH I WANNA KNOW

Red: TELL USSSS

Marjorine: We can have a sleepover, at my house!

Wendy: WOO HOO

Red: YAY

Nichole: wait, what abt ur parents?

Marjorine: they are in Beverly Hills rn, they are coming back tmrw

Wendy: Ok! When can we come over?

Marjorine: NOW YOU DUMBASS

Nichole: Alright I'm gonna be there in 10!

Red: me too!

Marjorine: can't wait to see you guys ♡

_________________________________

I ran into my room with excitement and got ready. I slipped on a Hello Kitty Y2K top and white shorts with Hello Kitty all over it. I bended down and grabbed my Hello Kitty slippers from under my bed.

My doorbell rang as I was taking off my shirt to put my bra on. "Coming!" I shouted. I adjusted my bra then ran to the door. "Hey girls!" I said while hugging them. "Hey Marj, your slaying that outfit!" Red told me while walking in. Nichole and Wendy followed after her and sat on the carpet while unpacking some of the things they brought for the sleepover. "What do you girls wanna go first?" I questioned. "How about we make something to eat then we can play some scary games at the night?" Wendy replied. "Great idea! Marjorine is a great chef!" Red said while playing with my pigtails. We all walked into the kitchen and looked in my cookbook with dessert recipes.

"What about Crêpes?" Nichole asked. "We can have that from breakfast tomorrow if we have time!" I replied. "Ooo! What about donuts?" Wendy said while turning the pages. "That's a great idea! I love donuts!" Red exclaimed. "How many should we make?" I questioned. "5, I wanna bring one to Craig!" Red said while showing the number 5 on her fingers. "Oh yeah, I forgot that jackass is your cousin." Wendy muttered to herself.

Nichole brought out all of the ingredients then sat on the counter. "Red and Wendy, you two make the batter! Me and Nichole will deep fry them." I said. "Alright!" Red and Wendy said in unison. Me and Nichole started to set up the deep fryer. "How's it going with you and Tolkien, Nichole?" Wendy asked. "It's fine, we're going on a date on Saturday since we missed are 6 years anniversary in April because Tolkien was in another state then." Nichole replied while playing with her hair. "Ooo!" We all said. "What about you and Stan, have you made up?" I questioned Wendy. "No, I'm done with him!" Wendy said while rolling her eyes.

"What about you and Kenny, Marjorine?" Red asked while playfully punching me. "Yeah Marjorine, you said that someone was at the door, who was it?" Nichole questioned. "It was Kenny, he came over to apologize, we also watched a movie but I fell asleep." I told them. "Ooo! Did you guys make out?" Wendy asked while smirking. "No! Sick dude!" I exclaimed.

We all laughed then washed our hands. "Put the donuts in the deep fryer, Nichole." Red said. "Okay!" Nichole replied. Nichole grabbed the donuts and dropped them in the deep fryer. "C'mon girls, let's go to the living room." I said. Me and girls ran to the living room and jumped on the couch while laughing.

I haven't made donuts before so this isn't that accurate! This chapter is short but don't worry, there will be a part 2 maybe today if I have time! Thanks for the support, love you guys!

-avery