CHAPTER 28

Varun

Right now our six friends were busy teasing the hell out of me and Shruti .

They found us sleeping on the same berth and Dev actually has a picture of it .

But do I regret cuddling Shruti ?

No , not even a bit .

I liked it so much ...no not liked I loved it so much and if I can I want to cuddle with Shruti again .

With her everything is different none of my relationships made me feel like whatever I was currently feeling right now . And to think we aren't even together for real .

"I am going to send this photo to your family",Dev says smiling mischiviously .

"Infact both for your families",Dev adds .

"No!",me and Shruti oppose quickly .

If my family sees this that means the Malhotra and Khanna family will see this too and then it means I will never hear the end of it from the Malhotra siblings and Khanna siblings .

But Aarya's sister is a Khanna now so that means I need to be prepared .

"So how did it feel?",Ankit asks wiggling his eyebrows .

Maybe I should ask Anika Bhabhi for shave his eyebrows . She nearly shaved the Malhotra mens eyebrows 2 months ago because they kept wiggling them so much .

"None of your business",I say .

"ohh so that means you felt something",Angad says and I close my eyes trying to calm myself down .

You teased them so much when they came in a relationship during college now it's your time .

My inner voice says and I tell it to Shut up .

"Shruti did you feel your heart rate increase?",Shivani asks .

"And did you feel butterflies?",Aarya asks .

"Ofcourse she would afterall they were so close to each other and know matter how many times we are close to the person we love we still feel butterflies everytime",Pranjal says .

"That's right",Aarya and Shivani says .

I get up before they tease me even more .

"Where are you going?",Ankit asks .

"Washroom",I tell them and go from there .

_____________________

Shit

Holy shit

I am stuck .

I am legit stucked in the bathroom .

What the heck am I even going to do now ?

I don't even have my phone it's in Shruti's handbag .

God the smell here . I cover my mouth with the handkerchief .

"Hello ? Is someone there?",I call out and bang the door but no one responded .

"Can someone hear me ?",I ask again but no response .

I call out for someone for like 5 minutes but no one comes . Where are the guys who keep coming in every now and then with food ? or to sell something ?