CHAPTER 2

Varun

"Ma yeh Niharika kab aane waali hai milne ke liye?",I ask Ma .
[Ma when is Niharika going to come to visit us?]

Me , Papa and Ma were having our morning breakfast .

"Meri usse baat nai huyi yeh 2-3 dino se",Ma tells me .
[I haven't talked to her in the last 2-3 days]

"Shayad voh agle mahine aane waali hai",Papa says .
[She is coming home most probably next month]

"Btw beta how is Aahan doing?",Papa asks .

"Yes he hasn't even visited since months",Ma says . I could feel the sadness in my parents voice when they talk about their other 2 kids .

"Whenever we go to visit him at his apartment he is not even home",Papa says sighing .

"We don't talk much Ma and Papa. I sometimes try to talk to him about things other than business but always he somehow manages to avoids it",I say .

It's been 2 years since Prakshi , Aahan's girlfriend passed away due to cancer . We all loved her and Aahan had a very huge impact of her death .

He even moved out just to stay alone . Whenever I see him he just keeps a poker face . He dosen't show emotions any more .

And my sister Niharika whatever her ex- boyfriend did to her left a huge impact on her too and she decided to just leave the country .

Currently she is staying in London and is managing our London branch .

And Aahan only visits when Niharika comes home . And the reason for Niharika leaving India ..Aahan dosen't knows it . As he is already dealing with the death of Prakshi and telling him about Niharika's situation will only make it worse .

He had asked her why she is going to London . She just told him that she wants to manage the London branch with the other CEO of the branch .

My parents misses both of them . Right now they only have me with them and I try to spend as much as time with them to not make them feel alone . But I know no matter how hard I try they will always gonna feel alone .

The only time I see them happy is when their three children are together .

"Varun me and your papa are planning a trip somewhere",Ma says .

"Where are you planning to go?",I ask them

"Maybe Paris or somewhere also we might go for 2 days to London to meet Niharika",Papa says .

"I think you should go around the world for a month . I will help you make a proper plan . Also keep your last destination as London so if you plan to stay with Niharika longer you can and before going I will make sure you both meet Aahan",I say .

"That is a good idea moreover we don't even do much at home before you come back from work",Ma says .

They both really need a vacation right now . And I don't plan on taking one because if I take a one it will mean Aahan will have to work more and I don't want him to do because he is already overworking himself .