CHAPTER 8

Varun

"Bhavya when is my Delhi meeting scheduled?",I ask my secretary .

"Sir it is scheduled 2 weeks later on thursday",she tells me .

"Are their any chances it can get preponed or postponded?",I ask her .

"Yes sir their might be chances as the client also has another meeting and that meeting hasn't being fixed yet",she tells me .

"When can they confirm it?",I ask looking up at her .

"By next week",she tells me .

"Okay then the next 2 weeks don't arrange any important meetings for me . Schedule those which can be postponed later on",I tell her .

"Yes sir",she says and I dismiss her .

While working I started to feel sleepy . I shouldn't have slept late last night . Why did I have to over work myself last night ?

Closing the file I was reading I get up .
It was one hour past the lunch time .

I go out and see Bhavya working .

"Bhavya do I have anything schedules today?",I ask her .

"No sir you don't have anything scheduled today",she tells me .

"Okay then I am leaving early today inform Aahan for me and if you don't have any work you can also take a leave",saying that I leave .

I called my driver to pick me up and went home .

___________________

"Aare you can early today",Ma says when she spots me entering the living room .

She was watching TV .

"Yes Ma I was tired due to over working yesterday and didn't got any proper sleep",I tell her removing my shoes and socks .

"Did you had your lunch?",she asks.

"Yes Ma I did . Where is Papa?",I ask her .

"Oh he went to the Malhotra home along with Rajeev uncle and Akhil uncle",she tells me .

"You go and take a rest I will make something for you to eat in the evening",she says .

"Okay Ma",I say and head to my room .

After taking a shower and changing into comfortable clothes I lay on my bed .

Though tired and sleepy I wasn't able to sleep . Changing sides didn't helped either .

Half and hour later I get up frustrated and head down to find Ma .

When I don't find her in living room or kitchen I go to her room .

"Ma can I come in?",I ask knocking on her door .

"Yes beta you can",she says .

"You aren't able to sleep?",she asks and I nod .

"Come here",she says and I go towards her .