"I'm supposed to order for you, not the other way around," Rowan voiced after Stephanie had left.

"You do everything for me. The least I can do is order for you." Amira scooted back into the booth, pulling on her dress a bit to get comfortable. It was a bit tight, which made her a little self-conscious.

"Why do you keep pulling on your dress?" Rowan noted how she had done it three times already.

"I don't know, it feels too tight. I think I gained a few pounds or something."

"No, you look fine," he said, squeezing her thigh.

"Are you sure?"

"You don't believe me?"

"I do," she nodded, leaning forward to kiss his cheek.

Stephanie came back a few minutes later, but as she approached their table once again, she took a moment to really observe the couple. Amira and Rowan were two of the most eye-catching individuals she had ever seen, with their auras greatly contrasting one another. Amira resembled a delicate flower while Rowan was anything but. His sharp features were strikingly rugged, but with Amira at his side, she easily softened him. And together, they made a beautiful pair.

"Here you go." She sat their drinks down, on the verge of blushing as Rowan eyed her. "Your food should be out shortly." She then left.

"Stop making her nervous," Amira slapped his knee.

"I'm not doing it on purpose."

And from then on, Rowan and Amira had a great dinner. The conversation was good, they ate well, and their dessert was even better. Now it was time for the bill.

Amira snatched the check from off the table, but Rowan promptly took it from her before she could read it.

"Just let me see it once."

"No." He scanned it with his eyes, pulling out his wallet and sticking his card inside the book.

"Can I do the tip? I have some cash in my purse."

"No, your purse is in the car."

"I can go get it."

"No," he shook his head. "It's pointless to ask. You know I'll never let you pay for anything while you're with me."

"Fine." Amira placed her elbows on the table, pretending to be upset. "Who taught you to be such a gentleman?" Her question was seemingly harmless, but Rowan's response shocked her a bit.

"I just do the opposite of what my father did growing up," he said. Amira nodded before placing another kiss on his cheek. And in return, Rowan swiftly grabbed her and placed a proper one on her lips.

They left not long after Stephanie brought back Rowan's card and his receipt. And she thanked him for the generous tip.
.....

Rowan made one more stop for the night—a burlesque lounge. It was different—certainly more conventional in terms of erotic entertainment. It wasn't BDSM by any means, but it was still enjoyable. Rowan and Amira mainly went for the live sultry music and the private dances. If they felt like staying for a show, then sometimes they would.

"Do you want a private room or would you like to be on the floor?"

"Umm..." Amira looked at Rowan for his opinion.

"A private room is fine," he said, and Amira smiled at his choice.

"And do you want a dancer?"

Amira looked at Rowan once again. "Whatever you want," he responded. Amira thought for a second before saying yes to a dancer. A little entertainment wouldn't hurt.