Chapter 6

Asia pov: So today is Tuesday and I'm supposed to be leaving but Angel and Flau'jae put some good pussy on me last night and I can't walk right so I'm just waiting and talking to them more like yelling at them

Asia pov:
So today is Tuesday and I'm supposed to be leaving but Angel and Flau'jae put some good pussy on me last night and I can't walk right so I'm just waiting and talking to them more like yelling at them.
"Why would y'all do me like this knowing I had to drive today?"
"We didn't hear you tell us to stop in fact all I heard was yesss, keep going, I love it when y'all do that."
"Right you were telling us how we are the best you ever had and that you didn't want to leave us."
Angel was right I don't want to leave them but I know that my sister would want us to be there for her last first game of her high school career. I also want to stay cause I know it is finna be so much drama with Ja and his crew and I don't have time or energy for that.

2 hours later

I was been supposed to leave but I couldn't leave my babies so I stayed a little longer but Im finna get on the road. Did I mention how much I hate driving for long times it just bothers me so much.

1 hour and 30 minutes in

I have been driving without any stops and I'm bored as hell. I decided to call Flau'jae. I knew she and Angel were in the same place.
📲
Asia: Heyyyyy
Angel and Flau'jae: Hey love
Asia: wyd I'm so bored
Flau'jae: nothing watching a movie and how u bored your driving. U could listen to music and just vibe out.
Asia: that's easy for us to say I'm kinda annoyed I'm even driving so it's a little different.
Angel: we'll just stay on the phone with you.
Asia: thank u so what y'all plan on doing while I'm gone?
Flau'jae: I don't know but u know we got practice and stuff like that.
Asia: can y'all tell me what y'all do in practice so I can practice out here?
Angel: yea umm have u talked to Alexis since that little incident?
Asia: no I have been scared. What if she is mad or what if it starts affecting how we play?
Flau'jae: like we said that night if she is mad that's on her and if it starts affecting our game then we gonna have to figure it out because we got big games coming up in February.
Asia: yeah your right I'll talk to her soon.
We kept talking for an hour so I only had about an hour and a half left of this drive so I decided to stop to get gas and food.
At the hotel
I had to get a hotel on the first night because I didn't want Niya to see me of course. I got her someone for her last first game of high school and make it this far so I got ready to go pick it up at the mall. I changed into some sweatpants and a regular shirt because it was a little cold and Im on some chill shit and I didn't want to get recognized. I pulled up to the mall and walked to my jeweler to see it was ready. He told me he had to clean to make sure it was fresh so I decided to go get Auntie Annie's and shop a little. I went into dior and started just looking around at different clothes. I heard someone call my name but it was a very familiar voice. I turned around and there was my ex, Iyana.

See I'm not get caught up so I'm gonna keep it short

See I'm not get caught up so I'm gonna keep it short. One minute I just be
talking to her then all tea pages saying I'm in a relationship with her.
"Oh hey Iyana"
"Hey how have you been. I haven't seen since that last night"
I knew she was gonna bring that up. After we broke up like a week before I left to go to LSU. I called her up for a quick fuck which turned into a little date and then long passionate sex which was very good but my girls better so.
"Yea it has been a while"
"Why didn't u ever call me back i've been seeing how LSU is."
"Oh I had to go get a new number but LSU has been great we actually on a winning streak"
"Omg really that's nice im gonna watch one of y'all games then"
"U should"
We just kept talking and telling each other about our lives. She even walked me to get Niya's jewelry then after that she invited me to a club with her. She told she had a section and that people supposed to be poppin out tonight so I said why not.

The club:
We were drinking and smoking at the club it was a vibe. Iyana had some of our old friends come out to so it like old times. I was drunk and high at the same time so I decided to start twerking. I wasn't just twerking, i was twerking on Iyana while she was on instagram live. I was just going crazy atp i tuned out the rest of the world it was just me and Iyana until I feel someone grab me up off of her.

Next morning:
I wake up in a unfamiliar place I don't remember nothing how got her anything. I seat up and started looking around and realized I'm in my old room it just redecorated. I had this bad headache so i went downstairs to the medicine cabinet. I was hoping I didn't see anyone yet cause i don't feel like the lecture. I was tiptoeing downstairs and had made it halfway to the cabinet when i hear my parents.
"So u went out partying last night"
My mom asked me. Oh shit. They hate when i go out partying because they think i be too wild. O have been and the past but im grown now so.
"No ma it wasn't even like that fr"
"Oh so what was it like because i know Temetrius had to drag you out the club while you were drunk and high twerking on Iyana."
"Ok yes Thats what happened but i was fully aware of what was going on and I didn't need him to do that. Im able to half funny without my older brother "saving" me."
I don't understand how everyone thinks i need saving im grown.
"Oh really cause look at this"
My dad showed me an shaderoomteens post. It said "Teasia morant also known as ja morant little sister and LSU women's basketball player seen drinking and high while twerking on a mystery girl in tha club last night.
"Oh shitttt"

Its finna get bad for asia. What will happen next? I have no clue but its finna be more drama. Anyways hoped yall liked it.
Like,comment, and share 😘