Chapter 2

2 Months later

Asia pov:Im so excited its our first game!!! We getting ready we all hyped and we all locking in fr

Asia pov:
Im so excited its our first game!!! We getting ready we all hyped and we all locking in fr. I got my headphones on listening to pre-game music. Pop out by Nardo Wick and lil baby thats my shit. We was in the middle of song when i gotta call from my sister.
📱lil sis 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
Niya: heyyy
Asia: heyy what u want
Niya: I can't call and check on u
Asia: no but fr whats up im locking in
Niya: o I forgot my bad but anyways have a good game im tell dad to watch it
Asia: naw you don't have to
Niya: oh no i am he need to see your first game matter of fact we all watching im finna text ja.
Asia: alright ur done but i gotta go bye
Niya: bye love u
📲
Angel called out to me
"Who was that??"
"Oh thats just my sister"
"Oh ok"
Did I mention that me and angel kinda talking. Well we not talking but we talking its really complicated. Its like we act like we together outside of basketball but when we in practice we just teammates if u get what i mean. It's actually hard to explain but yea. Me her and Flau'jae hangout all the time after practice now. Its like every time u see one of us the other 2 right there too. Flau'jae be lowkey hitting on me every since we meet and i know she want me thats why im scared to tell her about me and angel. I don't want to be awkward especially cause the real season starting and mulkey don't play about her team getting along she will make us do team exercises.
But anyways its about time to change and get on the court so thats what im about to do. So I changed into my jersey and of course it has a 3 its my favorite number and my best shot and on top all that i was born on august 3.
I was bored after i got dressed so I decided to find Flau'jae.

Of course she supposed to be locking in but who cares she can never turn me down

"Jaee baee"
"Yesss Asia"
"Wyd"
" nun why u came to bother me or something"
"Why would I be coming to bother u"
"You always coming to bother me its like a hobby of yours"
"Never we never even see each other for real so how can u say that?"
"Girl we see each every day even when we not at practice"
"Aye man whatever u locked in tho"
"U already know wbu"
"Oh u know threes coming out tonight"
"Of course u know big 4 doing it the biggest for the first game"
We did our handshake and coach was calling us making sure we was ready and knew the plays and the starters.
(This whole game made up)
Starters: Alexis, Angel, Flau'jae, Kateri, and me
We got first ball and we was off to a good start we was winning by 14 until the second they came back. At halftime the score was 30-25 coach was pissed she yelling at me for not taking shots, she was mad at Flau'jae for her turnovers and mad at Angel about not rebounding enough. I had 12 points, Flau'jae only had 3 turnovers and Angel had 4 rebounds but we all know we could do better so I wasn't mad. Well at her I mad asf cause we was losing.
I hate losing!!
Halftime was over and she was putting the starts back in. Whatever coach said really helped the team cause we was up by 20 by the end of the 3rd quarter. 60-40. I scored 10 more points, Flau'jae didn't have no more turnovers, and Angel had 10 more rebounds thats just the 3rd. While we kept going in the 4 this girl fouled me and scratched my leg it was pretty bad like idk if she did on purpose or not. When i tell you that had Angel and Flau'jae ready to fight they was finna argue with her and the refs for not calling a foul at first. Me and Alexis had to hold them back. Immediately after the refs reviewed the tapes to see if they made a mistake they called a timeout and i was getting bandaged up. I was just talking to Angel and Flau'jae telling them to relax and shii
"Yall need to calm down im not sure if she did it on purpose or not so calm down"
"No she did i saw" Angel said
"Well if she did them their gonna call the foul"
"No she did something to intentionally hurt and you didn't do anything to her she is just a hater" Flau'jae said to me
"I get that but yall still need to play this game and win and without being angry"
While we were talking coach walked over to us.
"Hey asia you ok"
"Yea coach im good its a little sore that all"
Its really only sore cause that lady pour alcohol on it and i know im grown but that shi burn for real.
"Ok that's good Angel Flau'jae"
"O we good coach ready to play"
I can tell by Flau'jae face she wasn't ready to go back in but if she needed to she would
"Well since its only a few minutes before the games over yall can go to the locker room"
"Are you sure coach im still ready to get in the game"
Thats what i love about angel she always ready to play the game.
"Angel you can stay but i need someone to go with asia"
"I can go with her"
Thats why she my favorite cause she will always put me above everything and imma do the same for her
"Aww thanks jae"
"I always got your back te"
She helped my walk back to the locker room and we sat down we just started talking
"what made you go after that girl like that?"
"She scratched you on purpose and your not the type to purposely hurt someone on or off the court"
"Wow ur always so nice to me"
"Well we both know why"
"What u mean we both know why"
"So u ain't notice how be I flirtin and shit. U aint get the hint that I want you to be mine"
"Huh"
"Don't huh you know i want u. Stop playin with me Teasia"
Ouuu when she say my name my panties be soaked 💦💦💦
"Don't say that"
"Say what teasia"
"U know what ur doing"
"I don't know what you mean im just expressing how i feel to u"
Thats when she started leaning in and I leaned and we was just kissing not peak a real kiss it was long and sloppy. She pulled me on her lap and everything. We was so last in the moment we didn't even hear the door open and in walked...

Vote and comment plz. I really didn't expect anyone to read this but thank yall for that.