Chapter 7

Asia pov:OMG my life finna be over

Asia pov:
OMG my life finna be over. Coach Mulkey probably gonna kick me off the team. Angel and Flau'jae finna kill me once they find out.
"Ma what am i gonna do. What if I can't play at LSU anymore or worse what if i can't play basketball at all. If i can't play college basketball then i can't get into the WNBA and im hoing be a bum all because i made a mistake while drunk OMG."
"First of all calm down we can call Coach and talk to her personally and im sure she isn't gonna kick you off the team you are technically on break so we can just talk about with her. As far as the WNBA we have to worry about that when we get there. For right now don't get on any social media if possible don't even turn your phone on cause its gonna be some negative comments."
"Ok do you know were it is?"
"Yea i have here"
She handed it me and i saw that Angel called me 50 times and a whole bunch of messages asking me "what was I thinking" and "did they meaning nothing to me" while Flau'jae only had called me about 10 times and messages saying that she had "true feelings for me" and "im wrong for leaving them and being with someone else" She also asked who the girl was and was she better then her. As if I didn't feel bad for doing this to them the messages made me realize just how bad what i did was and how much i meant to them. After i read the messages and went to my room and cried I couldn't do anything else.

2 hours later:
Im woken up by a knock on the door.
"Come in"
I was hoping it was my parents but it was ja who am nervous to talk to because last time we talked we got into an argument and then he "saved" me.
"Oh hey what you doing in here"
He came and sat on my bed.
"I came in here to check on my little sister who is going through a rough time right now"
When he called me his little sister and not by my name i knew he was serious and i knew I could tell him everything.
"Bro its not just about school and basketball. I am in a relationship well atp it might be was but i hope not cause it was mistake."
"With who i know its girl but where she from? Does she play on the team? Is she the one you told us about on the phone?"
"Well its Flau'jae and Angel. Flau'jae from savannah and Angel from Baltimore. They both play on the team. Yea they was the ones i was talking about on the phone."
"Oh ok so big pimpin- Do they know about each or its a sneaky link kinda thing."
"Well it started out as me liking both of them but i was talking to angel first then Flau'jae kissed me and we decided it was easier to all be together since we all like each other"
"Oh wow so how did you end up in the club with ole girl from last night"
"I was at the mall picking up some gifts for Niya when she came up to me and she started talking about us and some other stuff. Then she invited me out to the club and i said yea cause i just wanted to go see all my old friends but i got too drunk and high which lead to me twerking on her while she was on live. But how did you know were i was?"
"I still follow her on my spam so i just hopped on and seen you so i rushed out to get you"
"Thank you for everything. That night could have gone a lot worse if you didn't save me."
"Hey your my little sister i always have your back. Now get ready so we can surprise our little sister."

(Imagine it has niya's school on it)

I'm excited to surprise her. I haven't seen her since i left for LSU. I'm ready to have fun and support my sister while hanging with my family. Ja and I made sure she hasn't seen us all day even with the drama going on.

At 4:30
The game is about to start and both teams are shooting in the gym. We decided this was the best time to surprise her and give her the gifts.
"Ok Ja lets go in. You take the the stuff ill get kaari"
"Why don't u get the stuff and ill get my baby"
"Bro just get the stuff. She don't even want you her favorite auntie is here. Aint that right ka?"
"Yea sorry daddy"
"See i told you"

 Aint that right ka?""Yea sorry daddy""See i told you"

(They also had Niya's team on)

We walked in the gym and the crowd immediately started screaming. I was surprised cause they do know that Niya goes to their school so why wouldn't we show up. I walked over to the bench were i seen Niya talking to some boys.
"1..2..3 SURPRISE"
"Omg asia kaari"
"Umm i came too. You know your favorite and only big brother in the world"
"Ohh hey ja"
"What are yall doing here?"
"Well we came to see our baby sister play her last first game of her high school career duh."
"Aww guys yall took time out yall schedule to watch me"
"Umm yea u know you are more important then some random game." Ja said.
"Aww thanks"
"Yea fr also we got you some gifts but we can wait till we get home to open them"
"Ok let me get back to warm-ups"
"Alright we finna find a seat"
Niya went on the court start practicing. We walked over to our parents. Ma told us were we going to seat and stuff for our safety.
"We gonna seat behind their bench so we can be safer."
We all responded and went to sit down before the game. I decided i wanted some food so me and kaari went to the concession stand.
"Ok ka what do you want?"
"Can i have some candy and some chips?"
"Sure ok ma'am ill take 2 sour patch watermelons, 2 bags of the ruffles, a water, a juice, and a nacho."
"Ok that will be $25"
"Ok here u go"
I had so much stuff i had to ka to carry some for me.
"Here ja this your nachos and your water"
"Thank u what u get?"
"Sum chips and candy why?"
"Let me get some candy"
"Here u always want something"

Skip pass the game. She won of course. Now they're re on there way home to change for dinner.
"Omg niya you did so good im so proud of you."
"Thank u asia i really appreciate that coming from u"
"Np u deserve it"
Me and Niya walk into the house later then everyone cause i decided to ride with her and get her stuff together. When we walk in i see ja baby mama I don't like her idk what it is she give me bad vibes. I love kaari and i would never show her or even tell her I don't like her mom but I don't.
"Hey yall we back yall ready??"
"Naw we waiting on ma."
"Umm hey were are yall going?"
See why she in out business. I feel like she want to be with ja but she know he moved on. Its given bitter baby mama.
"We going out to dinner why?"
"Oh i was just wondering were yall was gonna be with my kid."
"You do know that she is ja kid too right?"
"Yea i just making sure you not out drunk twerking on people around her."
See thats what i mean. All of kaari life i have been watching her and taking care of her and know u want to be petty. Since she wanna be petty im show here.
"I would never but you need to make sure you don't have no random nigga around her."
"What nigga??"
"Oh u didn't even tell my brother you had some random ass nigga playing daddy to my niece."

Ok so adding some more drama. I actually really like kaari mom irl she is a great mother but i just like to add drama. Sorry it be taking me so long to update. I finally got a job so im try and balance better.
Vote, comment, and share 😘