Epilogue

Jungkook frantically walked back and forth in front of the room. His face was emaciated, hair was messy, and his clothes were crumpled here and there. This is Jungkook Lampard, the idol of the knights. Him being like this, was something no one could imagine.

Five-year-old Elaine Lampard's blue eyes showed a hint of pity for her father. As she shook her head, black hair which resembled Jungkook, fluttered near her waist. Unlike Jungkook, Elaine, in her fine dress, sat quietly on a chair in the hallway, waiting for the good news to arrive.

At that moment, a terrible scream echoed from inside the door. As Jungkook was about to enter the room, Elaine hurriedly ran to stop him. Jungkook frowned.

"Elaine."

"You can't."

"But...."

"Mom told me to not let dad in until mom called you in."

"......."

Jungkook looked alternately at Elaine and the door. There was still a scream that was hard for him to just continue to hear coming from inside. Jungkook's face twisted painfully. Duchess Wade, seeing him, clicked her tongue.

"This isn't your wife's first birth, is it? Besides, the best doctors in Woburn Kingdom are with her. Don't worry too much."

"Isn't there a limit to medicine?"

"You also know that your healing magic doesn't work well for people who aren't knights, right?"

"Still...."

Jungkook turned his head back to the door. He couldn't hide his anxiety. His low voice trembled uncontrollably.

"Still, Lisa will need me."

Elaine and Duchess Wade shook their heads.

"Dad is so...."

"He wasn't this kind of kid...."

Elaine turned to look at her, startled by the words of Duchess Wade.

"Really, Grandma? Dad is always like this."

Duchess Wade grabbed Elaine and placed her on her lap. As she looked at her granddaughter, her face was filled with kindness.

"That's right. The bravest and calmest of my five sons. He has never been swayed by emotions."

Her voice sounded like she was talking about old times. It was something she could never believe.... Elaine opened her little mouth wide.

"I can't believe it.... Dad gets restless when it comes to anything with mom. He is not adult-like."

"......."

Jungkook frowned. Naturally, he didn't like it when his mother and daughter talked badly about him in front of him. But right now, there was something more important. What was happening in that room where the screams were heard, to be precise, was Lisa's birth pain.

"Wahhhhhhh!"

"......!"

At that moment, he heard the cry of a newborn baby. Jungkook couldn't stand it and slammed the door open. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Lisa drooping on the bed. Jungkook went straight to her.

"Lisa!"

"Ah..., Jungkook...."

Lisa blinked with difficulty. She hasn't asked him to come in yet.

During childbirth, she was sure that if Jungkook had come in, she would have ripped his hair out. Despite knowing that if he went bald, it would obviously be her loss. Because of that, she made him wait outside.

Well, she had already given birth, so was fine. She grinned at her husband, who seemed to have suffered quite a bit, though not as much as herself.

Jungkook grabs one of Lisa's hands and gave thanks to all the gods. The midwife, who saw it, brought the newborn baby with a awkward expression on her face. Lisa let go of Jungkook's hand and smiled brightly as she held her newborn baby.

"Jungkook, look. This is our child."

"Yes, a cute son."

Jungkook's gaze turned to the newborn baby. But only for a moment. He soon looked at Lisa again. And wiped Lisa's sweat-soaked forehead.

"Now that we have two children, don't have any more children, Lisa."

At that, Lisa laughed again. Because she thought the same thing just a moment ago. What a terrible pain it was. There was no memory of what even happened in the middle.

But when she saw her daughter who had grown up well, her heart changed again.

"Mom, does it hurt a lot?"

Lisa reached out her hand to Elaine, who was approaching her. Elaine cautiously climbed onto the bed. The child smiled brightly as she looked at her newborn little brother.

"I'll take good care of my brother until he gets married."

"Aren't you going to get married first?"

"I don't want to. I will live with mom for the rest of my life!"

Elaine was curiously similar to Lisa as a child. A long time ago, she remembered what she said to her father. Lisa smiled sincerely. Behind her, she didn't even know about Jungkook's annoyed expression....

"Lisa, you worked hard."

"Prin, principal, teach... no, mother...."

Suddenly, Duchess Wade entered the room. A relationship that turned from principal and student to an in-law relationship. It was unavoidable that the relationship was awkward. But it was also true that she had been helpful. She took care of all of Lisa's responsibilities during her pregnancy.

"After your body recovers, let's check the gifts that people sent you two. You will have to write thank you letters to them."

"Do you have a list?"

Lisa reached her hand quickly. Was she already going to start working again? The Duchess of Wade clicked her tongue. But she did bring a gift list.

Lisa gave Jungkook the newborn baby, and checked the gift list. She and she found a name which they had a strained relationship with.

"Sir Jake Mason sent silk and incense."

"It's a top-notch items."

Sir Jake gave up his lieutenant position in exchange for revealing a national secret to his older sister Georgia six years ago, namely Jungkook's loss of memory. Georgia knew that what she had done was quite embarrassing and left for a foreign country, so Lisa didn't really care. It was a pity that she didn't cut her hair before she left but....

As Lisa and the Duchess of Wade looked through their gift list, Jungkook was mindful of the two and then gestured to Elaine. He whispered quietly to Elaine, who approached with a sullen expression.

"Actually, your mother is mine."

"......!"

Elaine, who was so mature that it was hard to believe that she was five years old, cried at those few words. After taking turns looking at Jungkook with a brazen expression and Lisa leaning on Jungkook instead of using the the comfy pillow behind her, she eventually....

"Heuk... ahhhhh!"

A cry broke out. Everyone in the room looked at the crying child.

"Mom, Dad said... Dad said...!"

"Jungkook! Why are you making a child cry!"

"Li... Lisa, I was just...."

Elaine wept bitterly in the arms of Duchess Wade, and Lisa berated Jungkook who had an expression of being falsely accused. In the midst of the uproar, the youngest of the Lampards fell asleep peacefully