Chapter 19

His lips went from her ear to her neck and then to her chest. Lisa's body jumped as he put her breasts wide into his mouth. He rolled her nipples in his mouth and crushed them with the tip of his tongue. A strange sensation that tickled under her skin spread throughout the body. Her white hands floundered over the sheet and grabbed his dark hair.

By then, his lips were running down her navel. The more his caresses continued, the weaker her hand became. Could this man be some kind of incubus? Lisa bit her lip, trying not to let out her moan.

However, Jungkook was busy trying to satisfy his own greed. Her pure white skin exuded a sweet scent as if seducing him. He sucked hard on the inside of her thigh, leaving his mark.

Before he knew it, his lips were digging through her pubic hair.

"Ju, Jungkook...!"

"......."

Lisa's trembling voice sounded as if it were a moan. Perhaps Lisa herself was confused.

Lisa tried to close her thighs which had been opened up with Jungkook's body in between. Through the slightly opened labia, he could see a vagina that was drenched with her love fluid. As Jungkook looked at it, her red flesh twitched as if feeling his gaze, and it spit out her love ointment. Jungkook's neck went up and down.

He grabbed Lisa's thighs with his arms and hurriedly buried his face in her vagina. Lisa gasped and screamed.

"Jungkook! Ahh, hnnng...!"

Jungkook pushed his tongue into the moist hole. Her vagina flinched as if it was welcoming him.

Lisa twisted her back, but she couldn't get herself to run away from him. Her fingers that were running through Jungkook's hair covered her mouth. She had to stop her moans.

As his hot tongue widened her hole, her lower body convulsed and followed his movements. She could feel the love fluid that had been accumulating inside of her flowing out constantly. Jungkook devoured it. She was so embarrassed that she was going crazy. No, they reason she was going crazy was because of the pleasure.

"Eung..., Jungkook, ple, please..., stop... stop it...! Ha nhhg... !"

Lisa managed to open her closed eyes. Then, she made eye contact with Jungkook, who was sucking underneath her. At the same time, he stuck his tongue out. She couldn't keep looking at him and covered her face due to the bare naked sensation.

"Or course. Rather than here, you prefer........"

"Ha!"

Biting her trembling lips, her waist bounced by itself. She felt his hot breath hitting her clitoris, which was swollen with excitement.

"... you prefer when I suck here."

Lisa's mouth widened as Jungkook put her her clitoris in his mouth.

"Ahhh!"

He just rubbed her clitoris as it was. While licking the thick, swollen bump, Lisa's cries grew louder. In response, he intensely sucked up her clitoris with his tongue.

The stimulation was too strong. Floundering her legs over Jungkook's shoulders was all Lisa could do. She tried to pull her butt back, but it was to no avail. His hot arms were completely wrapped around her thighs and he wouldn't let go.

"Hah, ugh..., oh...! Jungkook, Ky... Aaaah!"

Eventually she climaxed through his tongue. Lisa helplessly screamed while convulsing.

Jungkook took a deep breath and stood up. But his eyes never fell from Lisa. He unbuckled his pants, while staring at her white naked body that was red with traces of him everywhere. Lisa, with tears in her eyes, stared blankly as his erect penis bounced out of his pants.