𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 82

Comenzar desde el principio

'Such a unique character why wasn't she mentioned in the novel?' Leonia questioned in her mind as she stared at Young Lady Hyena from afar.

~In the Belius Empire, a person is legally realized as an adult at the age of 20.~

~Eupicra said she wasn't a grown-up, she might be nineteen.~

Young Lady Hyena, who hides half of her body behind the corner of the building, sighed in a furious manner, as she turns her gaze and stares at the inside of the shop with a heated gaze, no matter how good-looking she thinks she is, she is insane. It was even harder to judge the sanity of someone who was fine on the outside.

"Wow, such a pervert?" Leonia said as she crossed her arms while having a slightly dreaded look because inside the shop was her mother, it looked like Young Lady Hyena knew that

On the other hand, Avifer and the other knights did not understand Leonia. She cursed Young Lady Hyena as a pervert which confused them. They understood her dreaded look but could not comprehend why she used "pervert" instead of "stalker".

"What should we do?" Melesis asked carefully.

"Just pretend like we don't know anything, and leave." Leonia answered as her face turned serious.

"Is it your first time seeing a pervert? We shouldn't get in contact with that pervert! Any sign of interest can lead to ᴍɪɴsᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ." Leonia continued as if it wasn't obvious.

"Don't be fooled by that naive face!" Leonia exclaimed.

'MM, all these words should be used to describe herself.' Melesis thought, her smile stiffening as sweat trickled down her cheek.

"But you and your mother are also a pervert, My Lady." Fabo, who was watching silently from the side, intervened with a smile.

'A great guy' Melesis thought as she still had that stiffened smile on her face.