64. y not second baby?

Start from the beginning

Karan " when you were born, she was going through a lot, she was dealing with mood swings, she was having this cruciating pain during your arrival and that moment was so much to me. Seeing her screaming for God to help her, crying over in pain, I know this is a part of all women life but seeing her like that made me helpless. I didn't think about anything except that I m not letting her go through this again. I understand that's the beauty of women and everyone feel blessed with that but as a husband who loves his wife to the core, I can't handle her going through that immense pain, her pain is more to me than any happiness. I decided that day, mujhe meri aashvi khafi hai. My all love is for my teju and my little magic, I don't want another person, you two are my world. "

Aashvi " papa "

Her eyes were teary and he nodded no " ofc how can this society let us be peaceful, there were so many days when people tried to intrude and ask about our next baby plan, me and your mumma always ignored it, one day we even fought on this. "

Aashvi " mumma wanted another baby "

He nodded " she wanted you to have a baby sister or brother but I didn't agreed. She stayed angry for a week and I had to tell her that I don't want another kid bcoz I wanted my love just for you and then she tried to convince me saying we will never stop loving you, we will love all kids equally but I didn't agree "

Aashvi " momma stopped talking about it ? "

Karan chuckled " teri maa naagin hai naagin.. Kaise chodege.. One day, I bursted out and i said her
" tujhe mere pyaar ki kasam, don't talk about this again ", from that day she didn't mention about that once. When you started growing, she also felt that our entire love should be on you and she don't want to share that with other kid now "

Aashvi " she don't know that u didn't want baby bcoz of her? "

He nodded no " I never told her and I m not telling her ever. I told you this because, you need to know, i can't see you in pain, not you, not your mother. If I am saying you two are my world and I will protect you at any cost, they r not just words, they r my oath. I love you so much, I can't bear a single scratch on you. If u want papa to be peace and happy, then please take care of yourself ..okay "

She nodded yes and he pecked her forehead.

Karan " You r my everything aashu.. You r really a magic in my life and I m forever in debt for teju for bringing you in our life.. My everything is just you and teju.. "

Aashvi " I know papa.. Aashu love you so much "

Karan kissed her cheeks and he stood up to bring her something to eat and that's when they saw teju standing there with a tray. She heard everything and thats visible by her expression. He turned to see aashvi who signalled him like he is dead.

He turned and saw her blank face, she kept the tray down and he tried to hold her hands, she pulled off and started feeding aashvi who ate silently. She gave her medicine and kissed her forehead.

Teju " Ab sojao.. "

She ruffled her hairs and aashvi slept immediately as she had a long day. Teju switched the lights off and karan was trying to melt her by his puppy face.

They walked back to their room through the connecting door and he held her firmly this time. She was looking down and be held her chin.

Karan " please talk to me. I know u heard, please baat karo mujhse "

Teju slowly " why "

She looked up and into his eyes "why did you do this. All these years I was thinking u r being selfish and wanted to just have one baby bcoz you don't want to share your love for her, but the ultimate reason is different "

Karan " teju..listen "

Teju " no no....The real reason is me.. You dont want another child bcoz you can't see me fight for my life again.. Why.. Why sunny.. Why... Doesn't every women go through the same.. Mumma  also gone through the same na sunny, y didn't u think about the positive side.. Y u did this to us sunny"

Karan " bcoz i love you.. Suna tumne..i love you.. Behadd pyaar karta hu tumse, nahi dheksakta tujhe phirse wahi haal mei.. Ab kya hogaya laddoo.. We have our baby, we have aashvi.. U also said, I am right,then y u r reacting this way. "

Teju shouted " I m reacting this way bcoz u hided this from me.. "

Karan took deep breaths to control his rising anger " listen teju, I m sorry, I had to hide this from you. Yes I said no bcoz of you, I can't see you like that, par mera feeling's ka to value nahi haina yahan . I thought u would understand me But i didn't knew that u desperately wanted another child when we have aashvi and you r disappointed so much now. If u really want another child, I m ready for it. It's your wish now.. And don't come and say I didn't give importance to you and your feelings then "

He walked out of the room, one thing he learned over the years after aashvi born was that, parents anger and fight can affect baby mental health, that's the reason they don't fight much, one or other person will be quiet and let the other one calm down first.

He is not the angry sulking kundrra anymore. He is calm, patient and he listen to the opposite side before reacting.

Teju slumped down on the bed and she held her head with her hands.

Teju " you r neglecting me now sunny.. Can't u see that.. She is very important to you now.. Mei kya hu "

Karan " aise nai hai laddooo..i m sorry if u felt that way.. How can I neglect you, you r my world teju "

Teju " jhoot.. Sab jhoot "

She throwed things at him and he knew she is going out of control, he held her tighter in his arms " never, I repeat never again you will feel this way teju.. Its my promise "

She closed her eyes feeling her brain bringing back the memories back of 9 years...

......................................................................

Hiyaaa.. I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story.

Love

Santhiya suresh