Chapter 33 (final)

Y/ns pov

"Soo.. I have some good news" my lips curl into a smile

"Oh? What is it?" Hyunjin smiles as he rests his head on his hands at our table

"Hwan.. has gone to prison, after that whole situation with me and Hana that we had with Hwan, many other girls came out from what Hwan has done. He's finally gone for good" I sigh in relief

Hyunjin smiles, "good, that son of a bitch can rot inside those bars" he sighs, "but those poor girls, how the hell was he okay with doing that to so many girls, let alone just with one woman even"

I nod, "I have more good news, but this one is for you Hyunjin"

"Oh? What?"

My smile brightens, "Jennie told me to tell you.. that many companies are wanting to have you model for them, and Jennie is hoping that you can take on more modelling hours for her as well"

Hyunjins eyes widen, "wait actually?"

"Yes Hyunjin! Jennie didn't tell me what companies but she said there was a lot"

"Oh my fucking god. That's great"

I reach and hold Hyunjins hands, "I'm so happy for you Hyunjin, you deserve it" Giving him a warm smile, and he returned one to me.

As I was on the phone call with Jennie Hyunjin ordered our drinks, and they finally came and got set on our table

I take a sip and instantly smile from how good it is, "so good"

Hyunjin smiles as he takes a sip of his drink, "I met with my mom today, I told her I want to give our relationship a chance"

"Anddd?"

"She agreed and was so happy that she almost started to cry" Hyunjin rubs his neck with a sigh of relief, "I have a good feeling about this, she even said she would help me with getting Dauen in my custody"

I smile, "Ah thats amazing, your mom does seem like a good woman, or at least changed for the better"

He nods listening to my words, "I'm glad I'm starting this new chapter of my life with you,y/n. I know I wouldn't be here by myself." He smiles

I feel heat slowly coming up my cheeks, "well, I'm glad I get to join you on your 'new chapter' " I smile back

Hyunjin leans forward on the table and kisses my lips, just a gentle soft kiss of appreciation, and butterflies flew through my whole stomach, "I love you y/n" he whispers and goes back into his seat. "I love you too Hyunjin" I reply softly.

A month later
No one's pov

A month has gone by since Hyunjin and y/n got the good news for both Hwan going to jail, and Hyunjin getting more modelling jobs. For the past month, Hyunjin and his mother have been trying to get custody over Dauen, but thankfully after lots of hard work, Hyunjin is now Dauens guardian. For y/n? Y/n still has been working with Felix, but lately Jennie has been pushing y/n to do more model sets, and y/n never said no to that opportunity, now y/n has two jobs going well. As for y/n and Hyunjin? Well..