Chapter 20

Y/ns pov

a couple photoshoot? with who?? and he- he agreed to it? i mean yeah its his job and our contract ended but..

"is something wrong?" felix asked as he noticed me spacing out, "oh- nope! i'll go get the things ready" i said as i left him and went to the dressing room.

i sighed, this shouldn't affect me as much as it is.. we were barely 'together' for two weeks. he's going to sleep with people and shit again. i need to accept it.

but i cant.

-

"okay! just a few more photos then we're done!!"

this wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, they barely even interacted. the most they did was hug maybe.. but the female model looks gorgeous. i dont stand a chance. dating me was just a part of his job. and i should get over it. "y/n could you pass me that coat?" jennie asked, i quickly came back to my senses and passed it to her, "ah- yeah- here!"

i handed her the coat, but she stood and looked at me weirdly for a good second. "do you need anything else?" i asked her confused. "is something wrong? you're acting a bit weird today" she said. "uhm, no. im fine" i said and shrugged, i can tell by her face she was still a bit suspicious, but she didn't say anything else about it, and just walked it off.

what slightly worried me, was that how hyunjin completely ignored me the whole day. he didn't talk to me at all unless it was for work. like yeah okay the contract or whatever ended but he doesn't has to treat me like this.

the shoot ended about a hour later, and hyunjin and the other models were already gone. jennie went back to her company and i was cleaning up so i can finally go home after this. i dont know why i kept checking my phone expecting a text from him, when theres no reason for him to do that really.

"are you done?" a deep voice startled me from the behind, but when i turned back i saw it was felix. "oh yeah, just these clothes to get over with" i said as i pointed to the little pile of clothes beside me.

he smiled and took a step towards me, "need help?" as he started folding the clothes. "oh nono its fine i got it" i quickly assured him and took the shirt from his hands, "i want to" he said with a smile and grabbed the shirt back from my hands. i was a bit confused but i let him do whatever he wants, its his company after all. a few minutes of working in the silence we got done, so i started packing my things to leave.

"have you had dinner?" he asked as he leaned back on the counter table behind him, "not really, i'm going to after i go home"

"lets eat together then, i know a good place" he said as he started walking away to the exit, without letting me respond. normally, it would be weird for a boss to ask this but yeah, its felix, he's just nice.

i smiled and followed him to the parking lot.

-

"arghh i'm full" he said stretching his arms as we got out of the restaurant, it indeed was a good one. "thank you for dinner" i said with a smile.

he smiled, "i'll drop you home" he said as he walked to his car, i would decline but i guess its okay, its pretty late. i nodded and got back into his car.

"where did you live again?" he asked as we put on our seatbelts, i told him my address and he started driving.

a few minutes later, i got a text. it was hyunjin. my heart jumped with excitement when i saw the text, but its better if i open it once i get home.

another minute in and i got a call from him, i didnt answer it the first time so he called again. and i know he'll keep doing it until i pick up, so i did.

"hello?" i said in a low voice as i covered my mouth with my other hand to not disturb felix.

"wanna have dinner together?" he asked. after ignoring me the whole day he now wants to have dinner? hes so weird. "i already ate" i replied.

"oh. are you home then? im nearby, ill see you there"

"hyunjin! im not home yet"

"then where are you?"

"i had dinner out, ill call you back later"

"did you eat alone? you should've asked me"

"im not alone, and im hanging up now"

"who is it?" he continued talking, i could feel his voice dropping when i said that. i dont get him. "ill call you" i said and hung up before letting him say anything else. i quickly put my phone on airplane mode so he couldnt call me again. as much as i want to talk to him, this isnt the right time.

i gave felix a apologetic smile, he said that he didn't mind. "is this it?" he said as he pulled up near my house. "yeah, thank you felix!!"

"thank you for coming as well" he said and smiled, i smiled back and slightly bowed as i got off the car.

i started walking in, but i saw someone standing at my door, i couldnt figure it out very well because it was dark, but i started getting nervous thinking its hyunjin. walking a bit closer, it isnt. its actually.. jennie??

"what are you doing here? you shouldve called me if you were coming over" i told her confused.

"because we need to talk"

"about what?" i asked as i started unlocking my door.

"about everything you've been hiding all this time" she said, i opened my door and we went in. "hiding? i dont know what you're saying" i said while i switched on the lights.

"do you think im dumb? i've known you for years, y/n. are you sure you dont know hyunjin outside of work?"

i paused. shit

~To be continued

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait for this chapter, We got busy with life and other stuff to the point we both didn't have time to make the next chapter. But FINALLY WE GOT IT DONE🤝 thanks for your patience everyone and we hope you enjoyed this chapter!<33