Part 2 Introduction

I sat leaned back in my seat going through my phone. My car door opened and it made me look up. I looked over and licked my lips.

Here go yo money! Alissa said rolling her eyes and huffing her breath rolling her eyes.

It's all there?

Yeah duh of course and them bitches you hired getting on my nerves dude!

Just chill out I got this...

Do you? Do you really? Cause it's been months and I'm tired of they asses. I told you I would help you out as much as I could but it's only so much I was going to do.

We just need a lil more time. When I'm ready to make my move you just be ready Ight!

I hear you! She rolled her eyes and sat back. I laughed a bit cause she really had a huge attitude problem. "I'm telling you though that bitch Chocolate get snappy with me one more time ima have to rock her shit and fuckin Nina can get it too!"

Just chill out, what's the issue?

That they ain't got no money, they accounts is bone dry!

Give them this stack and tell them to split it this should hold they asses over for a while.

I guess so! Where my cut?

What cut?

Dude stop playing with me! She said rolling her eyes.

Ight, Ight here! I laughed. I handed her another stack and she counted it.

Your annoying! But hurry up and get this shit together cause I'm tired of them bitches fr!

I know come on just work with me give me a lil more time.....

How much more time?

A bit, everything will come full circle for us just wait on it!

I hear you. Look I gotta get outta here them hoes probably tearing my house up cause they ain't with that man no mo, overly emotional asses! She laughed opening the car door.

Ight ima hit you later...

Ight Micah! She got out the car and I smiled.

I couldn't wait for my plans to come full circle.