Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.

Почніть із самого початку

~Auction House in Grove 1...

With three members of the Worst Generation, Eustass 'Captain' Kid, 'Surgeon of Death' Trafalgar Law, and 'Straw Hat' Monkey D. Luffy, keeping the marines busy, everyone else prepares to go escape. Currently, the ones who are planning to leave are the respective pirate crews of the captains, Uta, Hatchan, Camie, Pappagu, and Rayleigh. As everyone prepares to leave, the sound of screaming and gunfire can be heard. Uta can tell that the fight would be extremely one sided.

Man, I want to fight too, but that would be too risky. Uta thought as she adjusted her glasses and hat.

"Um, if you don't mind me asking..."

Uta looks to the side to see Nami twiddling her fingers in nervousness. It seems that ever since she found out Uta's identity as Red, the navigator has become quite finicky.

"What is it?" Uta asks.

"Will you be coming with us to Grove 13?" Nami asks nervously.

"Planning on it." Uta answers. "I want to make sure you guys are all safe."

"Can I get a signature from you?" Nami asks.

"Of course." Uta said smiling. "A friend of Luffy's is a friend of mine too."

All of the sudden, the entire room began to rumble causing everyone to stop. Then, Zoro's swords popped out of their sheaths and we're about to fly out, but the swordsman catches them.

"Hey! What's going on?" Zoro asks.

It didn't take long before the weapons on the ground began to clatter on their own and eventually, every blade and gun inside the auction house began to levitate. After hovering in the air for a while, all the weapons fly towards the open door which leads outside. Several members of the crew, such as Brook and Usopp, had to dodge and duck the weapons while others, like Sanji and Uta, knocked them back.

"Who the hell is doing this crap?" Sanji asks as he kicks away an incoming lance.

"They're flying!" Brook screams as he dodges several incoming blades.

An incoming blade flies towards Camie and Pappagu, but Uta catches it before it gets close to them.

"Thank you, Red." Camie thanks as she breathes a sigh of relief.

"Sure." Uta grunts as she tosses the sword away.

The sword swivels around and flies back towards Uta, like a boomerang, but this time, Uta didn't hesitate to slap the blade into the ground.

"This has to be the work of someone's devil fruit powers." Uta said. "I'm going to assume it's from one of those captains."

"Your right." said the blond man in the mask. "That's Kid's ability. This must mean that fight's getting good."

Everyone begins to walk out the auction house to see what's in store for them and to hopefully get away safely. Just as the group was about to step outside, a loud explosion was heard which was followed by a giant spray of dust. Once everyone got into the sunlight, the dust finally began to settle and it was to everyone's surprise that more than half of the marines surrounding the auction house were wiped out. It didn't take long before on of the trees topple signaling the end of the three captain's

"Hey! What happened all of the sudden?" Zoro asks.

"The other two are devil fruit users too." Sanji noted.

"What a sight! I can't believe my eyes!" Brook said, shocked. "And I don't even have eyes!"

"Looks like the captain has gone overboard again." sighs one of Law's crew's members. "No surprise there."