Part 29

Monique's POV

Luke helps me out of Brad's truck, before I close the door, I turn to look at him.

"Be careful" I say, and he nods his head before he takes off. I really did not like what he was about to do, well more so who he was going to see. Kiara made me jealous, jealous that she had been with Brad, I know he has not been with anyone since me, but I just do not trust the club whores.

"Where is he going?" Luke asks me curiously as we walk into the garage and through the shopper's entrance, Drew following behind us, shutting the roller door.

"To sort out Kiara" I say as I walk into the kitchen and grab my tables, there was no point lying, they would hear about it.

"Why?" Drew asks and I look up at him.

"Serena and I saw her at the grocery store, the guys were in the bottle shop" I say and Luke interrupts.

"They shouldn't have left you alone" he says angrily, and I look at him annoyed.

"It wasn't far, and no one is going to try anything in a busy shop" I say and look back at my brother "She threatened Serena and I" I say and Luke interrupts again.

"What is that? No one will try anything at a busy shop?" he says mimicking me. I glare at him.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut so I can finish the god damn story" I warn him and Drew chuckles, causing Luke to give him a death stare.

"She threatened us, so I punched her... twice.... Knocking her out which landed me in handcuffs and in the security office" I said and looked at Luke, raising my eyebrow daring him to interrupt, he stayed quiet, but I could see the anger on his face. I take two tablets from the packaging and swallow them with a glass of water.

"Luckily after I dropped Brad's name the two guards knew him; they made me a cup of tea and we sat down chatting until Brad came to collect me. Left the others to finish shopping and we came here" I continue. And lean against the counter feeling sore.

"Brad was going to call Cheese to stay with me, but you two are here" I say, and I see the look on Luke's face.

"Cheese is not to be alone with you" Luke warns, and I glare at him.

"I do not know how many times I must tell you.... Nothing is happening between Cheese and me. We are just friends, that is it" I warn.

"But something did, in New York" Luke suggests, and I shake my head.

"No, it did not, I saw him, at the bar one night. The night Lewis was there threatening me, and he stopped him, I thanked him and then I left. That was the only interaction I had with Cheese until we arrived here" I explain, giving him the bullshit story Cheese had given Luke when he confronted him.

"But you stayed with someone that night, you were not in your room. You were fucking someone" Luke says angrily, and I walk towards the spare bedroom everyone believes is my room, as I get to the hallway, I turn to look at Luke.

"I believe I can fuck who ever I want.... I do not need your permission to do so" I say angrily, and I walk into my room and slam the door. I lay down on my bed and sigh in annoyance, he really was getting on my last nerves. I used to like when Luke was protective, but since Brad, it has just annoyed me.

There was a soft knock on my door, I groan as I slowly start to wake up.

"Come in" I mumble, my eyes still closed.

"How are you feeling?" I hear Serena's voice and my eyes open slowly, I sit up and look at her with wide eyes.

"Brad told you!" she states, and I nod my head.

"I know Brock, I am surprised he crossed that line honestly" I admit, and she walks over to the bed, she lays down next to me. I lay back down and roll onto my side to face her; she does the same.

"It happened so fast" Serena admits, and I give her a small smile.

"Tell me what happened" I say softly, I was still sleepy, and my voice was weak.

"At our girl's night after you and Brad left, Maddy and Brick had left, leaving Brock and me. We continued for another hour or so. We were dancing together, drinking, and having an enjoyable time. I had to go to the bathroom and Brock followed me, he pinned me against the wall, out of sight and he kissed me. He pulled back after a few moments, his eyes wide as he realised what he had just done and he apologised, he was so sweet. I kissed him back; I had wanted to since I first saw him. Seeing him with the whores just stirred something inside me. Anyway, I kissed him back and we went back to the club house and well yeah" Serena explains, and I smile at her.

"Looks like I wasn't the only one doing the deed that night" I say with a giggle, and she giggles with me.

"Brock heard the commotion downstairs, he quickly got up and left. He has barely looked at me since, always whores hanging off his arms when at the club house" she admits, sadness in her eyes. I frown in disapproval at Brock, but I know he is hurting, he has been different.

"I will talk to him" I say softly, and she smiles at me.

"Thanks Mon" she says, and I smile as she catches on to my nickname from my members.