15 || Bad reputation

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"About your parents, why didn't you tell me they were coming so I could've been prepar-"

"They what?" He says angrily. "They're here?" He asks for confirmation and I nod. "Right now."

"Yeah."

He runs a hand through his hair in a frustrated manner.

"What am I supposed to do? I'm meant to know them."

"Go back and stay in your room, I'll deal with it." He says standing up.

"But what if someone asks them about me? Shouldn't we get them in on it?"

"No, absolutely not." He replies immediately, walking past me to the door. "No one will ask them personal questions, don't worry about it. Stay in your room and I'll let you know when they're gone."

Blaine's hand is on the handle of the door, he's seconds away from opening it when there's a knock. He freezes "Merda." (Shit) he says under his breath.

"Son, me and your mother want to talk." A male voice says loudly from outside.

Blaine quickly makes his way back to his desk.

"Can't they open the door at any second?" I whisper with wide eyes as he takes a key out of one of his desk drawers.

"I keep it locked with the button on my desk. People can get out but the only way someone can get in without it is if I open it with my fingerprint." He says in a hushed voice as he's looking at the wall behind his desk.

He opens a small compartment that reveals a key hole. He puts the key in and turns it, opening up another room.

"At this point I'm not even suprised." I say.

"Get in." He says in a hushed tone.

I don't even argue because at this point I'm terrified.

I don't like Blaine but I know and trust him enough to know that if he's worried it's definitely bad.

If the rumours are anything to go by, Edward and Andrea make Blaine look like a saint in comparison.

Another loud knock sounds at the door and I flinch into action. I walk into the room and look back to a stressed Blaine.

"Stay in here and don't make a sound." He says before closing the door and trapping me in the room.

The walls are plain white, obnoxiously so. There's a giant TV screen on the back wall and another desk facing it. On the desk is a closed laptop and a bunch of papers. There is literally nothing else in the room except a chair.

I sit on the floor against the now closed wall, not wanting to make a noise by sitting on the chair.

My head rests against the wall and so I hear a slight click of Blaine's door opening to let his parents in.

"What do you want." I hear him say.

No one speaks.

I hear the sound of the door click shut and some shuffling.

After a minute passes I hear a woman speak. "What are you thinking?" I'm guessing Andrea says in a scolding tone.

"Right now I'm thinking there's a million places I rather be." Blaine replies.

"Don't speak to your mother that way." I hear what I presume to be Edward say.

"I wasn't. I was speaking to you both." Blaine says and I resist the urge to laugh.