8

"Look what I have," Danny said, walking in with a used empty beer bottle. He wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

Miranda turned to walk the other way, but Lily grabbed her arm. "Live Miranda. You're a senior in high school. Stop missing out on experience."

"Okay," Miranda gave in and joined the circle with her.

"Okay, everyone pretty much knows the rules except instead of kissing right here. It's 7 minutes of heaven. So the two people will go into that hall closet and do whatever you want for that time." Danny explained, setting the bottle down on the floor.

As the bottle spun around, hearts raced, and eyes followed its every rotation. The suspense built until the bottle finally came to a stop, pointing directly at Miranda and Sean. A collective cheer erupted, urging them to fulfill the 7 minutes in heaven.

Miranda and Sean exchanged a glance, their cheeks tinted with a faint blush. They wordlessly followed the group's directions, disappearing into the nearby closet.

Inside the confined space, Miranda and Sean stood facing each other, their eyes meeting briefly before shifting away, their emotions tangled in a web of uncertainty.

"I know I said it before, but you look good."

"Thanks,"

The minutes ticked by, and the silence between them seemed both comfortable and charged. "We don't have to kiss or do any of that, but we can pass the time by talking," Sean suggested.

"Okay,"

So they used the time to talk, their words flowing effortlessly as they shared glimpses into their lives, dreams, and passions.

Outside the closet, Ben watched with a mixture of jealousy and restraint, his eyes never leaving the closed door. He tried his best to mask his feelings, joining in the laughter and banter of the group, but his mind was consumed by thoughts of Miranda and Sean together.

As the seven minutes came to an end, Miranda and Sean emerged from the closet, their expressions holding a mix of contemplation and a newfound connection. The group cheered and clapped, teasing them.

Ben tried his best to hide his jealousy, forcing a smile and participating in the joy of the moment. Deep down, he felt pissed witnessing her in the closet with Sean had stirred something within him.

As the game continued, Ben found himself stealing glances at Miranda, his heart wrestling with emotions.

The bottle spun and pointed between Ben and Miranda.

Miranda stood and pulled down her dress. Ben walked with her to the closet, and they walked inside, shutting the door.

"Hey," she greeted him with a smile.

"Did you all kiss?" Ben asked quickly.

"No," she answered, confused.

Ben sighed in relief. "Well, what did you do in here?"

"We just talked until the timer went off. He's nice, and he likes Star Wars."

"Nice okay..."  Ben responded, rolling his eyes.

Suddenly, Ben leaned down and kissed her lips, cupping her face with his hands as he closed the distance between them. Time seemed to stand still as their lips moved in syc.

Ben lifted her, and Miranda wrapped her legs around his waist as she cupped the back of his head. His tongue slipped into her mouth, and she sighed softly. He slipped his hands down to her ass and grabbed both cheeks, filling his hands up with them.