2

"Okay, first I kiss you." He whispered, pulling her into his arms lightly, and Miranda leaned into him slowly. Ben's mind was already spinning, Miranda was leaning into their first kiss.

"Everything will be at your pace. I'll ask you questions about what you want. You can also tell me what you want. Tell me if I'm hurting you. Tell me if it's good and tell me if you don't like it. This whole experience is about you, okay?"

"Okay," She whispered. Ben put his finger under her chin and lifted her face so she could look directly into his eyes. He leaned down and slowly pressed his lips against hers.

Ben's hand wrapped behind her neck and pulled her even closer. Miranda couldn't breathe as he kissed her. She couldn't think. She couldn't even move. She was just lost in this perfect moment, lost in a passionate instant that she never saw coming, and her heart was beating so fast that she thought it was going to explode any second.

Ben tasted good. Like honey mixed with the food they'd eaten. His lips were soft. Sweet. They closed around her bottom lip, and he sucked softly. Then harder and harder.

Miranda parted her lips naturally, and His tongue slipped into her mouth and danced with hers. Commanded hers. He kissed Miranda like he was claiming her. Like she was the only thing he wanted.

And then, just as suddenly, Ben let go of her, brushing his fingertips over her neck before pulling back. Miranda inhaled slowly, blinking in stunned silence. She never would have imagined this happening. But damn, it was better than the movies.

Miranda stared up at him, and Ben licked his lips and looked Miranda up and down. He always thought she was so beautiful, but looking at her now, something shifted. She was sexy in her own right. Her lips were enticing, and her piercing eyes made him want to lose control.

This girl was a walking temptation, and she didn't even know it.

Ben pulled her in again and pressed his lips against hers with a wild desire he could no longer control. She kissed him back, melting sensually into Ben's arms. The kiss was searing hot, and she leaned closer to him still, her large breasts pressed against his chest. He could almost feel her heartbeat drumming in tandem with his own.

The kiss grew more passionate as she parted her lips and brushed his tongue against hers. Their tongues met and danced together as he caressed her back with both hands, aching to undress her.

The world was disappearing, and all that mattered was just the two of them. It was connection and sensation. Ben loved the tender edge of Miranda's tongue in his mouth. He loved the shape of her in his arms. Ben moved his hands up and down her back before he slid lower and rested on her ass. He palmed and caressed her cheeks before he groped her, filling his hands up.

One thing Ben couldn't help but admire about his best friend was her shape. He always stared at her ass when she moved. Her thick thighs and full round breast were a treat for him to look at.

Never ever did he think he would be palming, caressing, and grabbing her assets.

Ben moved from her lips and began to kiss over and down to her neck. He placed his hands under her thigh and lifted her. Miranda gasped and crossed her feet at his back. Ben moved with them and sat them on the bed. He kissed around her neck and smiled mischievously when he found her pleasure point. Miranda made a strangled sound in her throat and clutched at his shoulders.

He moved over to her ear and kissed the shell of it before sliding his tongue across and nipping at it. Miranda moaned loudly for the first time, and her eyes widened. She wasn't used to hearing herself like this. She put her hand over her mouth in shame.