7

Miranda looked up from her seat on the gym floor. The boys' locker room opened up, and they were all taking their seat in their assigned seat. She watched as this boy she didn't recognize walk up front to her teacher. They exchanged words before he pointed to the seat next to her.

The tall boy walked confidently. She couldn't help but notice his rich brown skin and strikingly dark impressive eyes. He was cute.
He took a seat beside her, and Miranda looked over and found him already looking at her. He seemed equally intrigued by her.

"Hey, I'm Sean. What brings you to gym class?" He asked.

Miranda laughed and shook her head. "Uh, my schedule with required classes," she returned smartly with a smile.

"I knew that," he laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"So you transferred in from where?"

'Not too far, but I lived in D.C."

"Oh okay,"

"Yeah, wish I could say the D.C. universe, but sadly no,"

"You read the comics."

"Of course,"

"Then you would know that Marvel is the better universe to come from," she responded.

"Please, I'll take DC any day over Marvel comics. DC has more Iconic villains for one. Marvel villains suck and they don't last for about two comics. Marvel's background stories of the characters are dainty and not in-depth at all."

"I can agree to that to some degree, but,"

"No, buts Miranda. DC shows more emotion, and you feel how the characters are feeling. With its more conceptual ideas, in-depth storyline, characters, and iconic villains, DC wins by a landslide."
Miranda looked at him and gave a smile. She wasn't used to guys putting up an argument about comics. Ben only read the comic because she was interested.

"Forget all that, and since you are such a comic fan, tell me where you stand on ewoks. Are they cute little teddy bear of the forest, and we sympathize with them, or are they ridiculous and vicious carnivores."

Sean laughed before answering. " they are downright ridiculous. I still don't get bunch of teddy bears who lived in trees and didn’t even have laser guns were be able to take down a galaxy-dominating Empire that was able to build Death Stars, Star Destroyers, and giant walkers."

"Exactly!" Miranda stressed.

"I'll see if I can really hang with you, Miranda, when you answer this. Who was the chosen one, Luke or Anakin?"

"Trick question. However, I do agree that it would be Luke because he suceeed where Anakin failed but interesting enough. It's actually Darth Vader, which is Anakin, but let's just call him Dark Vader

"Dark Vader? Huh?"

"Wait, hear me out...so Dark Vaders destiny is to bring chaos to the galaxy. That was his prophecy. He only completes two thrirds of his prophecy before deciding to help his son complete his destiny rather than completing his own by throwing the galaxy into chaos. Proving that he was the chosen one in the universe. It was a faulty prophecy, though. "

"Wait, explain it some more. I'm confused."

"Okay, so the chosen one's true mission was to kill the sith and bring balance to the force. Basically, it's a balance between light and dark. So Anakin starts off as a Jedi and embraces the principle of light. Then, he switched to Dark Vader and joined the dark side. He killed the corrupt jedi system that was holding them back from growth and then Once Darth Vader had chosen to save his son’s life and kill the Emperor, he had restored the balance, not only in himself, but also brought balance back to the Force."