Chapter 2

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
CLAUDIA LONGO
╚══ °° ══╝

The ride to my new home is awkward as fuck. I'm still trying to hold my pee in and stop my stomach from growling but it's so hard in this suffocating silence. Usually I would hate to talk or be talked to but I need something to help get my mind off wanting to pee and my hunger. Having my stomach growl in this silence will literally be my last straw.

I look at the man in the driver seat through the head mirror, trying to catch a better look at his face. I still don't know his name. I'm sure I won't be seeing him after today since he's just my ride but it'll be nice to at least know it.

"Can you play some music?"  Woah..I actually spoke first!!! I'm so proud of myself! This is a start to my journey of starting over!

"What kind of music do you listen to?" he asks. For some reason that made my heart flutter-

He didn't just straight up play whatever was on the radio or what he likes... he wants to know what kind of music I like so he can play that for me...right!? Or am I reading too much into this and being delusional? This is what I get for having no experience in the world of dating/ liking people

"I listen to everything so I'm fine with whatever" I say as he nodes his head to turn on the radio.

When he turns it on, some podcast starts to play. He sighs and picks up his phone to do something. I can only assume his maybe trying to connect the music through his phone since the radio isn't providing anything. Thankfully we reach a red light and I'm Relief because now he has the time to be on his phone instead of doing that while driving.

"Sorry I'm trying to connect my phone so I can play the music" he says with a somewhat apologetic look. Again with his deep voice...fuck do I have a voice kink!? What's happening to me!? I can't help but rub my thighs together and that triggers the feeling of me wanting to pee.

"No It's fine I'm okay with the podcast playing " I say to him as I try to steady my voice.

He nods, making eye contact with me, expression now back to plain and boredom. I turn around looking out the window, it's only been about 7 minutes but it feels like it's been hours. I bit the bottom of my lip, scared because I don't know how far we are from the ranch and how long I can keep this pee in. At this point I'm not even thinking about the hunger, I just need to release my self.

And then my worse fear happens...my stomach growls ... very loudly....over the podcast playing in the radio.... Kill me now.

"Are you hungry?" The man asks and I'm literally at my end and I just nod honestly. "I also need to use the restroom room..I need to pee please" I say in the tiniest tone. I'm surprised he even heard me.

"Emergency pee?" He asks and I nod once more.

"Okay we'll be at the ranch very soon. I'll make you something to eat while you ease yourself" he says, giving me an intense look and I quickly look away because I can't handle his eyes on me any longer

»--•--«

Thank fucking goodness. We arrive at the ranch and he's quick to direct me where the bathroom is at. I watch as he gets out of the car and closes his door, heading towards the trunk of the car. I start to panic because I'm at my end...I can't move. If I move that's it for me. I can't hold it in anymore. This pee is gonna come out if I move and I'm literally on the verge of tears.