Never Ever After

Revan stood over Bastila, he looked over to the others, who were sleeping, and wondered: why is she here? Carefully he knelt down and gently shook her awake.
Bastila felt her body shake when her eyes opened she was surprised to sew Revan. She had been without him for three years then one day waking up to see him was strange.
"Bastila," he whispered. "Come with me." He stood up and reached his hand down to her.
Bastila sat up before taking his hand, which he pulled her to her feet. She didn't let go of his hand. It was something she had missed terribly. More than she would have thought.
Revan lead them to a part of the cave where they were at least a half a mile away from their companions Meetra, and Scourage. "What's this about?" Bastila asked looking up at her husband.
Revan looked down to her. "First I wanna ask. Why are you here? Where is our child?" He watched as she looked down and tears filled her eyes.
Bastila thought for a moment before speaking "I miscarried..." her voice was shaky. "Seven months in..." the tears were starting to fall from her eyes. She looked up at him. "I held him for about an hour... he wasn't fully developed... but I named him Vaner... after you."
Revan wrapped his arms around her tightly. He noticed that she took the moment to cry into his shoulder.  He felt terrible, why couldn't he have stayed with her? He wasn't there for her when she needed him the most. He had forced her to be alone for that whole grieving period. "I'm so sorry..." he didn't know what else to say to her.
Bastila held onto him tightly refusing to let him go.
They stood there for about ten minutes before the last of her tears fell and she pulled back. She looked up at Revan who looked back down at her.
"Bastila.." he whispered placing his forehead to hers. "I want to have a moment with you..."
Bastila looked to his eyes "I think we both can use it.." she whispered back closing her eyes in the process.
Carefully Revan placed his hands on both of her cheeks before kissing her eagerly. He felt Bastila return it. He pressed harder parting his lips trying to force his tongue into her mouth, which she gladly accepted. His hands left her cheeks to roam her small body. He pushed her to a wall which made her groan. There was a small smirk, but he didn't stop.
Bastila had her arms around him taking in every part of him. When he pulled back he immediately went to her neck, kissing, and gently nibbling on her skin. One of her hands went to his hair to feel closer to him. She felt his hands move under her clothing. They were cold to the touch, rough as well, but it was something she longed for.
Revan pulled back breathless to look at her. "Bastila." He whispered his lips moving to her cheek. "I want you..." he spoke into her ear.
She looked up to him "then take me.." She whispered.
Revan smiled "Very well my dear Bastila."

They were both breathless by the time they finished. Bastila looked up at her husband with a smile which he gladly returned. She leaned up to kiss him one more time "I think it's best that we get some rest. We have a big battle ahead of us." She whispered, in which he nodded in agreement. Together they walked back, hand in hand reunited after three years apart, and their love for one another never died.