The Ball

The room was crowded with woman wearing long poofy dresses with their male partners in their tuxedos. The music was exciting, people were laughing and dancing. All around her. Bastila only came to this event to meet with the governor. In order to hide the fact that she was a jedi, she had a short yellow dress that was loose, but strong. It got longer in the back so she would fit in more. Glitter was all over her face, which sparkled in certain light.
Revan watched the jedi, as she walked throughout the crowd. He had a small glass of his favorite alcohol in hand. Taking a sip he sat it down onto a table. His hair was pulled back as usual. No one in the room recognized him, except for the Governor who had invited him there, and the jedi Bastila who was wondering the crowd. He started to make his way towards her pushing people to the side gently. When he finally reached her he grabbed her wrist and spoke "Care to dance?" He said with a small smirk.
Bastila looked up at him it took her a few moments before realizing it was Revan, he had hold of her wrist, which she tried to pull away "let me go" She hissed.
"Now now Jedi, we are in a public area and it would be rude to deny me of this dance." He leaned in to whisper into her ear. "Besides you don't want to make a fool of yourself." He pulled her closer to him forcing her free hand to be placed upon his chest.
Bastila looked up at the sith, his yellow eyes were not present, but they were brown to hide himself from the people. "Fine" She grumbled.
He smiled and let go of her wrist to move his hands around her slender frame. He watched as she hesitantly did the same. Their bodies started to match paces, as they danced. They should be enemies right here, but it would be best for their reputation on this planet if they didn't fight.
"Why are you here?" She questioned as he pulled her closer to his body.
His hand moved to hold her face as if he was about to kiss her "I'm here to meet the governor, he did invite me, much like he invited you, or we'll the jedi council that sent you." His lips presses to hers to get people believing that they are together. It didn't last more than five seconds. Bastilas face was priceless, full of shock and anger towards him. "Calm down princess you're fine." He laughed.
Bastila wanted to slap him but knew better not to. "Enough with these games." She spoke as he spun her so her back was to his chest. His head moving towards her neck his hot breath hitting her skin. "You and your republic are not getting this planet." He whispered placing kisses along her neck.
Shivers went down Bastilas spine as she let out a quite groan. He was teasing her to get her to submit to him. "We'll see about that." She said turning around to face him.
He smiled and shook his head but as he was about to kiss her again, but the governor had walked up to them. Revan stopped dead in his tracks to pull away from Bastila. He winked at her.
The governor looked to the two confused knowing that they were on different sides "Miss. Shan, Revan" He whispered to them "come with me." He turned around to lead them to his office area.
Bastila side eyed Revan now watching his expression change. Having them separate from the rest of the crowd and the two of them in the same room was a disaster waiting to happen.