A Foolish Distraction

Their lightsabers clashed. The bright yellow clashing against the crimson red blade. The flashes of the collisions coming off orange.
Revan pushed her back onto her hind leg, he looked into her cold gray eyes. He used more of his strength to push her down trying to get the upper hand against her.
Bastila looked at him seeing the red-orange reflection hit his visor and mask. She stepped back, but he only pushed her back further till no one could see them.
In a quick action, Revan knocked her lightsaber out of her hand sending it flying across the room. His left hand grabbed her throat, and slammed her into the wall behind her. A smirk filled his face, but he knew she could not see it. He brought his lightsaber near her face, he watched as she pulled back, he could sense the fear running off of her. This made him chuckle. There was one thing he couldn't deny, she was very attractive perhaps, he could make a jedi fall by his charms. He deactivated his lightsaber. The girls eyes filled with confusion, this made him more eager. "I know who you are young Jedi." He whispered getting close to her face. His right hand took both of hers and placed them above her head before switching his hands to let her breathe.
"Let me go." Bastila demanded.
Revan chuckled "Now where's the fun in that Jedi?" He shook his head. This was the jedi that the republic was using against his forces. The one that caused him so much trouble. Bastila Shan. His right hand moved to his mask, slowly he pulled it free from the magnets that held the mask in place. He watched as her expression changed.
Bastila looked into Revans deep yellow eyes. Her fear was slowly runing away, but there was another thing filling her,  curiosity. She watched as his face inched closer to hers. His hot breath hitting her face. In a quick moment his lips were against hers. It was nothing like she felt before, some kind of connection that shouldn't exist. She wanted to fight him off but it was something she couldn't just pull away that easily. He pulled back and smirked, but it quickly went away when he placed his mask back on.
Revan knew their mission was done here, his only goal was to distract Bastila for as long as possible, every move he made worked. Yet he enjoyed the kiss he had placed upon her. He would be ready to see her again in the future, perhaps to finally get her to join him. "So long Jedi." His gripped tightend on her wrists before he threw her to the ground with such force that could knock a normal person out. But before she could attack him, he was gone.
Bastila hit her fist to the ground with a grunt, how could she have fallen for such a trap.