" YOU'RE THE BEST DAD EVER !!"

Start from the beginning

he felt himself shattering when the image of Minho's body run through his mind ..

Hot tears fell from his closed eyes .... He never accepted Minho as his brother ...ever in his life .... but when he did ....God snatched his brother away from him .... Minho was the only one ...that he could call his family .... Now when he's dead ... Yoongi really become orphan.... He don't have anybody for him now ...

He was crying silently ..when felt two soft and small hands wiping his tears away and a pair of soft lips giving him a sweet kiss on his cheeks ... He opened His eyes and was met with two shining pair of chocolate brown eyes ..and a cute pout ...

He smiled weakly and took those soft hands in between his strong ones and kissed them ...

Yoon giggled at his father's this move and climbed on his father's lap .... and put his head on Yoongi's chest ...

" What happened bub?!!" Yoongi asked in his sweet voice .. and Yoon looked at him

" Are you sad ???!! " he asked with concern plastered in his voice ..Yoongi sighed and kissed his forehead ...

" A little .... but don't worry ... I promise every thing will be fine very soon .."

" Seokie told me that you promised to give our family as our birthday present ..??!! is it true ??!!" Yoongi smiled in his gummy smile and nodded " yup ... It's true .."

" REALLY !!!! Thank you so much !!! you're the best Dad .." he said ..but stopped ..and looked at him .. Yoongi himself got stunned when the younger called him dad ... How badly he yearned to hear this word from their mouth !!! only his heart knows ..

" ummm ..if you don't mind.....Can I call you Dad ???!! " Yoon Asked so carefully ... Not wanting to offend his father ..by saying anything foolish ...

Yoongi chuckled with a sob and tears fell free from his eyes ...and he nodded and cupped his face

" please .... can you say that once again ..??!!" he pleaded ... and Yoon smiled in his Heart shape smile and nodded several times ..cutely and said

" you're the best dad ... "

" once again .." Yoongi pleaded once again .... not getting enough of this beautiful moment

" you.re.the.best.Dad .."

" once again .."

" YOU'RE THE BEST DAD EVER !!" Yoon shouted on the top of his lungs and both of them chuckled ...and Yoongi tightly hugged him ...

On the one hand this father son duo where having a beautiful moment ..... whereas on the other .... Seok and Jungkook looked at their father and brother and softly giggled ... they were hiding behind the door .. they looked at each other and high fived ... Seok kissed Jungkook on cheeks and both giggled

"Your plan worked hyung .... you're so smart ...Dad isn't sad anymore ..See !!" Jungkook looked at his younger brother and then at his father ....

he smiled and closed his eyes

' where are you mom ..see I've bring them close ... But it's just you who's missing ..please come back ... safely ..'

Hoseokie looked at his brother ..who was standing few steps away from her ... those brother and sister were alone in that room now ..Andras was already gone ....

" why ...??!!" she asked in her weak voice ...Seong raised his brow and looked at her ..

" what'd you mean ??!"

" why'd you do that ??!! You were never like this ... " Seong took a deep breath and sighed ..he just shook his head and looked away ...He was scrolling through his phone when she said once again

" You remember ... I was six Years old back then ..when a senior used to bully me ... And I never told you about that ..cause I was scared of him .... ??!! one day He came to me with a broken hand , broken nose and badly damage face... Only to apologies .... whole school talked about this ..that a twelve years old boy did this to him .... It took me time to realize ..... It was you ..right ??!"

He looked at her ..directly in her eyes ..and soon looked away

" You loved me ..then what happened ??!! I was the most secure person in your shadow ... then How suddenly It become the most dangerous place for me ??!!! what happened hyung ??!! why're you changed all of a sudden ..and that too ..this drastically??!"

" CAUSE I WAS STUPID BACK THEN .." he suddenly snapped ..Making Hoseokie flinch badly ...she closed her eyes in fear and opened it after a while

" You were never good to me .... Never... mom dad never loved me ... cause I was an unwanted child to them ..Why ???! then why did they loved you the most ???!! why was you their priority always ..?? why not me ??? !! I WAS ALSO CAPABLE ... THEN WHY NOT ME ??? WHY ONLY KIKI ??

slowly I started hating you ... and now I hate you at this rate. .. that I nearly sold you twice ... Once to Yoongi and then to Taehyung ..and you know what ... I'll do exactly the same ..once again ..to Andras ...I don't care about you ...It's just money that matters to me ..

and it would be better to you ..if you accept your future ...and let Andras took care of you "

He said and went towards the door ..that opened and revealed a smirking Andras ..that said something to Seong at which he nodded and they both went outside ..

Leaving Hoseokie all alone ..to cry on her fate ....

Yoongi made all the three kids sleep and stood up from the bed ... He was about to go when he got a message from an unknown number ..

Unknown :

👍🏻

He smirked and called Namjoon right away ...

" Hello ...???."

" Hyung ... prepare our men ... we are going to attack .."

" Now??!?!!"

" yes .."

" but where .. Do you know where he is ..I mean We need to ensure Hoseokie's saf..."

" we're going to attack at the base of 'Minotaurs' "

" Wait??!! THAT'S OUR BASE YOONGI !!!"

Yoongi smirked and nodded

" Yah ...and it's time to show some moves ... "

and with that He disconnected the call ..

leaving a utterly confused Namjoon on the other end .....