"I'm Proud Of You ..."

"Why'd you eat Kookie !!??

"I didn't eat you!!!"

"You did!!!"

"When ?!!"

There was a quiet silent and none of them speak...

It's been seven years since Jungkook born ... And these seven years were troublesome for Hoseokie....

Indeed she loved the boy the most .... And liked to take his tantrums....but still ...

The boy was too much energetic..and always used to create trouble for Hoseokie.....

He was being spoiled by his father ... A lot ...

And right now he was asking stupid questions to her .... While seeing their pregnancy photoshoot's picture...

"When you ....when you took the picture....!!"

He whined a little...and Hoseokie sighed

"Oh ...that picture...!! Yah .. you were in my belly ..but I didn't eat you .... You just grow there ...!!"

The boy looked at his mom .. took his time to process everything... And still whined

"But .. why did you eat Kookie!!!"

"Urgh ... I didn't eat you okay .... You grow in my belly.... babies grow in their mother's belly ... And then the doctor took you out ...!!"

The boy looked at her ... still dombfounded ...

"But ...why...did.. you eat Kookie??!!"

"Cause you tasted good .." both of them looked towards the entrance....where was standing....Min Yoongi...with his savage reply...

The boy looked at him and then at the mother and gasped .... And quickly run towards his father...

Hoseokie face palmed at his reaction...
"Seriously!!!"

And Yoongi lift the baby in his arms ...and giggled...

The boy kissed his father's cheeks ...

And bit it ..

"Ouch... Hey ..you brat..!!"
The boy giggled and Yoongi tighten the hug ...

"Dadda..!! Leave me!!" He whined... And made Grabby hands towards his mother.. who laughed them ...

"Kookie ..baby ... Don't annoy dad... He just came . Come on ..go give him a glass of water like a good boy you are ...."

And the boy quickly jumped off his father's grip ...and run towards the kitchen..to grab the glass of water ..

Yoongi smiled at him ...and back hugged Hoseokie...

"You must be tired .... " She asked
And Yoongi placed his chin on her shoulder and hummed...

Both of them stayed like this ... Before Hoseokie shouted at her son's stupid attempt of placing the glass full of water on his head ..

"Holy Jesus!!! Kookie .. what the hell ... !!!" She quickly run towards him and took the glass...

And the boy whined and made Grabby hands ..

"No way in the world I'm going to give you back .. stay still.." she warned him by showing her index finger..

The boy huffed and run towards his father who was giggling at their act..

"Don't you giggled... it's all your mistake... You've spoiled him .." Hoseokie said and handed him the water...

He gulped down the water .. and Jungkook tried to touch his father's Adam's apple.... In order to feel the moment of sliding water...

He laughed a little " don't do that pup....you know curiosity kills a cat ...and here... You're curiousity... Will kill your dad .." he laughed ...