"It's Too Good To Be Together Again ..!!! "

As soon as Yoongi closed his mouth.... Indicating that he completed the story of their past .... There was silence in the whole room ...

Yoongi closed his eyes and wiped the tears that unconsciously fell when he was telling about his past ...

He sighed and looked at Taehyung... Who didn't utter a single word until now .... He examined his expression for a while..

Taehyung was lost in deep thought...
He never imagined.... Hoseokie had suffered this much ....

And now when Yoongi's regretting.... Is it okay to give him second chance??!!

Will he cherish her now ... ??!!
Will he now confess to her??!!

Things aside ... Will Taehyung be able to see Hoseokie with someone else....

Will he be able to let her go ... ??!!
He sighed softly..... And closed his eyes

"Why ??!! Why didn't you try to pursue her after your father's death... You just said ... Your dad was the reason why you decided to let those happen... So that he won't harm Hoseokie.... But why didn't you chase her after that ??!! Why did you leave her ..??!! If you've loved her that much ??!!"

Taehyung looked at Yoongi ... Who smiled bitterly... And looked away....
He carefully noted.... How his lips trembled...

Before speaking...

"I left her !! Yes .. I left her on her own .... But that was only because... I thought... She'll be more happy without me ... You know Tae.... She was never happy with me .... Even if she was ... She won't be anymore... After what happened that night ... I knew she won't be able to forgive me .. she won't be able to love me again.... And then .. our relationship...will be only because of Jungkook...and Yoonseok ... I ofcourse won't let her go ..

If I knew about her pregnancy...but then it won't show my love to her ... Then it'll show how pathetic I am .. that I am not leaving her because she's pregnant with my child..." Yoongi gulped down the lump forming in his throat...

He almost chocked on his emotions....

Taehyung carefully examined his expression....and then Yoongi looked at him ...they both held eye contact for few seconds before Yoongi spoke

"True love teaches you to sacrifice...my friend.." he said...

And those words got stuck in Taehyung's mind ....these words were strange to him ...

Cause he never sacrificed anything... atleast not anything he loved ..
.

And right now too .. he sure wasn't going to sacrifice at all ...

He averted his gaze and broke the eye contact....and stared at the ground for a while...

After not so long ..he stood up ..and looked at Yoongi....

"Sometimes... Love isn't when you sacrifice.... sometimes... Love needs to be claim ... Need to be a little greedy....and let me tell you Min Yoongi... This time ... I'm being greedy... I'm being the one who'll claim ..

You were given a chance...but you wasted that ... But I'm not a fool like you .... I'm not gonna leave her... Like you did .."

He was about to turn when heard Yoongi's voice ..

"So you wanna compete...?!!! Let me tell you Tae ... You're not gonna win ... I'm the one who's in her heart ... "

Taehyung turned towards him ....and raised his brow in a mocking way ..

"Then I'll make sure to throw you away from that place... "

Yoongi bitterly Chuckled ," first love can't be thrown away.. Taehyung... It hurts.. deep in the heart ... .."