CH 21 | Family Outing.

A.N/ Wholesomeness overload alert. You have been warned.

~Rimuru~

I and Luminous were walking around the city, still holding hands, which made us get more stares than if King Gazel was walking around naked.

But we were already used to it in our past lives, hence we continued without a care, or so we appear, but I still feel slightly embarrassed about it, and I could infer the same for Luminous from her slightly pink cheeks.

We were looking around, trying to find anything to spend our 'reward' on. Thankfully, we soon found a clothes shop.

Luminous: "What do you think of clothes shopping? You did complain about how your clothes don't shapeshift, and about how we didn't have any clothes back in the village, right?"

Rimuru: "Right, but you have to choose the clothes for me, my taste in clothes is bad, so I would need your help."

Luminous: "Don't worry, I was planning on choosing the best clothes for you anyway. Since you will be stuck at my side for a while, I might as well dress you up so you'd be pretty to look at. Not that you need clothes to an eye candy~"

Rimuru: "Oh? Are you the one being flirtatious this time? Well, not that I'm complaining, I would like you to do that more often, in fact."

Luminous: "Who knows~ Depending on what we will find in this shop, you might only hear flirts from me~"

This time, I didn't reply, but only smiled, as I once again realized the idiocy of my old thoughts, and was made sure of my decision. 'When we will come back... Heh...'

《?... !!!》

We opened the glass door to the shop and entered. In the shop, we were greeted by the sight of many clothes of different shapes, colors, patterns, and materials. They weren't too fancy, as Dwargon isn't specialized in clothes or luxury items.

Ouroboros: {Dad, what are "clothes"?}

Rimuru: {Things that people wear to cover their bodies, like the ones we are wearing at the moment.}

Ouroboros: {Like a skin on your skin, but pretty?}

Rimuru: {Something similar}

Ouroboros: {Huuuuh!! I want clothes too!!}

Rimuru: {Alright, we will buy you something.}

Cashier: "Wellcom, dear customers. How might I help you, is there perhaps a type of clothing you want?"

While I was distracted by Ouroboros, Luminous already brought us to the cashier.

Luminous: "Yes. Where can we find casual and/or comfortable clothing?"

Cashier: "It's on the left of the third floor."

Luminous nodded to him and went up the stairs into the casual section, there, she awakened in me some unpleasant memories about being used as a dress-up doll. Thankfully, she only made me try men's clothing, and they were all good-looking.

Luminous: "Kids' clothing really fits you, huh? Well, it doesn't matter to me as long as it looks good~"

Rimuru: "You make it sound as if it was you who will be wearing them"

Luminous: "As I said, you will be stuck by my side for a while. So might as well make you look good."

Rimuru: "Well, well, well. Might I know why you are caring about my looks this much? For some reason, I don't believe that the reason you just said is the only reason~ Have you perhaps..."