CH 19 | You are the father!

A.N/ Notice! The first few paragraphs are oddly good and there is going to be a wholesome extra scene at the start. High risk of wholesome poisoning, sugar crash, heart attacks due to the formation of plaque (the thing that attack) from sugar, and high blood pressure.

Debilitating jealousy, depression/sadness, and exploding from anger due to reflecting on your life and seeing how terrible it had been, and how many mistakes you've made in your life compared to what you could've got.

All of the above and more are dangers of reading the following. You've been warned.
(Lol. I just wish I didn't accidentally make it sound creepy, the wholesome extra, that is.)

~Rimuru~

Feeling the cold breeze submerged in the aroma of lavender and roses, coupled with the sun's light embracing me with its warmth, I slowly open my eyes, lavishing in the gentle feelings coming to my face, and that of the soft, yet somehow endearingly strong surface cushioning me hear and shoulder.

'Uh... what is this...?'

When my consciousness sparked, and my eyes were ajar, other than the sight of the sun rising up, lightening the cloudy, yet slightly dark sky, and greeting the world with a good morning, my face was covered by a few strands of shimmering silver turning gold by the orange light of the morning star.

I held one of them with my free hand, rubbing it between my index finger and thumb, and feeling its smooth texture, making silk feel like a broken stone in comparison.

I moved my hand upward, trying to find the root of the strand. Going above my head, I reached what felt like a calm ocean, with its strand-like reverse quietly flowing in each direction.

When my eyes fully opened, I was greeted with the sight of Luminous peacefully sleeping, laying her head over mine.

'No wonder I feel so much better than before...'

I slowly removed my hand from her back and tilted her head to the side a little, making me able to slide from between her head and shoulder.

Her head was now on my hand, allowing me to see her face with its delicate features, and a small smile, absorbing every last bit of my attention.

I stayed there, just staring at her face and patting her.

'Ah! I shouldn't keep her like that for long, or I might hurt her neck...'

Realizing that, and without averting my gaze from her, I created a slope of soft soil behind me, so that we could lie on it, yet I unconsciously made it overgrown with flowers of blue -from deep to light blue-, crimson red, and most importantly, silver.

I laid down on it, while I put Luminous on my right shoulder, close to my chest, with my right around surrounding her, hugging her, and bringing her closer to me.

I kept looking at her, feeling her every motion and softly caressing her hair, all the while resisting a strong urge that's been building up from the moment I woke- From a month- No... From over two years ago...

'I'm sorry Luminous. I hope that you will forgive me...'

I brought her closer to my face, only to notice her eyes twitching, the lids slowly opening like a gate letting everything outside enter her mind.

'She's waking... It might be inappropriate, perverted, and a wrong act... It might destroy everything between us, yet I can't hold back anymore... I can't stop... I'm sorry, Luminos.'

A  flowing wind encompassed us, plucking the petals into the air, making them dance like glowing fairies to its waves.

I felt my heart(?) pumping faster and louder, rhyming with the movement of the air and the petals dance. My blood(?) rushing through my veins(?) to my head, overflowing it with heat, not helped by seeing Luminous so close with much more clarity than before.