Ch5 | Teasing and digging.

A.N/ Hello my fellow normies! I have a few things to say.

so... [Procrastination Lord: M] was working real hard paradoxically enough (which make sense since I'm a paradox) and am so impassionate that am forcing my self to write these chapters, cuz I would have just stopped otherwise.

another thing: should I make the other fanfic that I talked about at last chapter's end A.N/
the self insert comedy one, where I, the Author, gets reincarnated. it's nothing new, but I can make a somewhat good plot, plus it's more comedy than anything else. example joke, go to the moon just to huge it cuz no one asks how is the moon (it's this bad because it's out of context)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Rimuru~

After killing that snake, I saved Luminous and went unconscious. when I woke up, I felt that I was being hugged. and smooth, small hands caressing me. 'this... feels very comforting...' my half-sleeping mind wondered off in bliss for a moment before  I fully woke up.

"uhh.... G-Good morning Luminous.... wh-what are you doing right now." I said to the radiating beauty that was rubbing her face on me. 'pleas don't stop..' I thought before I invisibly blushed 'having no blood is Amazing!'

A.N/ it was around 2-3 years ago that I read the LN so am not sure how Rimuru commented on girls like Luminous and Hinata in his mind.  but I remember him being almost flirtatious in describing them to the readers. is this correct or am I just high?

then she -to my disappointment- got up
"U-mmm... I-I felt very cold, so I hu-hugged you to warm up" then she averted her eyes (is this the correct term?) and... blushed?

'Wait!! did she just blush while averting her face?... Nononono! it's just my imagination! yeah.. that's it, just my imagination. Luminous always teases me, so it can't be possible that she's blushing!'

I felt very awkward so I tried to change the subject, and reminded Luminous of the reason why we fought the snake: so that Luminous could eat it.

I jumped of Luminous's arms and started cutting the snake into square slices before she said that she felt cold. then I looked at her, shivering... 'yeah, her cloths are ripped and she's barely covered. she would obviously feel cold'

so I went back into her arms, then we took a look at the snake. it had some rotten parts, but it was mostly fine. then asked her to make some fire.... then she said she don't know how.

she explained how due to her being born as a higher being, she just did magic instinctively so she didn't know how to consciously control it. and also because of her high status, she didn't know how to light up fire.

'I guess it make sense. it's similar as to how kids born in rich families don't know how to clean and sort out their bedrooms'

so, we had to eat the snake raw. I sliced it and Luminous -on her own- started to peel off the scales. after we ate, well... I more of absorbed than ate, but you get my point. I absorbed the scales which Luminous put aside.

'Great sage, can you use these scales to make better cloths for Luminous?'
<<Yes Master, but there are other things that I should report to you. do you want to hear them?>>
'sure'

<<after Master have absorbed the [blind cave snake] (am bad with names so deal with it) Master acquired the intrinsic skills [Vibration Sense] and [Enhanced Hearing] and got more powerful as a result of the Magicule that got consumed. so my calculating capabilities improved as will! a side effect of that is am better at synthesizing>>