Thuyil - Vanthiyadevan x Kundhavai

As the fingers counted the dates and lips worded out the month, Ilavarasi currently standing before a mirror and trying to see if she looks any different.

'Aavani(Tamil month that comes in the middle of English month July to August) 15' A small hopeful smile formed on the lotus shade lips. Kundavai smiled and affectionately caressed her stomach, no one is allowed in as she wanted to confirm herself before she made it official.

As many thoughts ran into her mind as she remembered her wedding night, the night of bliss, the night of union, the night of love and passion.

Three months back

'My Ilavarasiye, why are you playing games with me on our wedding night?' Vandiyadevan smiled cheekily as he walked around the gardens trying to find Kundavai. They are currently in Pazhayarai Palace, and this place holds so many memories for both of them.

Kundavai who is currently behind a tree laughed softly trying not to make much noise and spoke from where she is hiding 'Kamsa Raja ennai sirai pidika porrergala(Has Kamsa Raja going to arrest me?)' She said and fled toward the lake where her boat currently resides. As she went into that and saw Vandiyadevan running towards the tree she was hiding before.

'Athan intha Kamsan anre Uyirai samarpithuvitan than Ilavarasikaga. Nyabagam illaya (This Kamsan already pledged his life to his princess! Don't you remember?)' Vandiyadevan asked and saw a large boat in the lake, and he smiles and went to get into that.

And just like the first time, he saw he standing at the edge where the moon shines straight above her making her look like Indira lokha Mangai or even more beautiful than anyone ever could describe.

'En Ilavarasiye' Vandiyadevan and went near her.

'Adada what a surprise! Arakan has transformed into my husband' Kundavai said and laughed. Both their laughter filled the place and the fireflies fly around them creating magic in the air. As they both moved closer to each other until they were able to feel their breath hitting each other's face.

'Are we going to play hide and seek from now on?' Vandiyadevan asked and he softly moved her small piece of hair behind her ear and caressed her cheeks which are smeared with her blush. Who would know that the ever-intelligent and strong princess could able to be swooned by this Spy who captured her heart?

'Well you have already pledged your life to me and it's my decision whether to play with it or not' Kundavai replied and closed her eyes, she enjoyed his touch as much as he is enjoying being near her.

'Uyir Ungaludayadhu Devi' He replied and captured her lips softly. Both their lips molded perfectly, like a moth attracts to the fire their lips couldn't give a break. As the cold breeze swiped over them their hands found a way to undo the jewels and the clothing came apart. The night ignites their love and passion like a wildfire that doesn't seems to be off and only consumed more and more.

Everyone knows that Vandiyadevan is a skillful warrior and Kundavai now can able to feel it as he worked his hands on her body, she sang melody through the air. Kundavai doesn't know that lovemaking can be this pleasureful act nor she had done this before. She wondered if it was just her husband's way of letting her feel this way. As she reached the peak her cries were muffled by the lips of the warrior, who did wonders for her, he worshipped her body like it was the most purest thing ever. Her hands found their way to his shoulder, as she claws it out to mark the passion wounds.

As both of them lay there with her head against his head and naked as one born day, The moon shines above them indicating the night is still young. As Vandiyadevan softly combed his finger through her silky hair he felt her smile against his chest. Who knew that he would be the one to gaze at the moon with the princes blushing against him?