Ullangkavar Kalvan - Arunmozhi x Vaanathi

Thodudaiya seviyan vidaiyaeriyor 

thooven mathi soodi~~~ 

thodudaiya seviyan vidaiyaeriyor 

thooven mathi soodi 

kaadudaiya sudalai podi poosi en 

ullangkavar kalvan~~~~~ 

kaadudaiya sudalai podi poosi en 

ullangkavar kalvan

As she sings those words with small tears peaking out of her curtain-like eyelashes, as whimpers out the song again and again with so much to say yet to remain in silence.

She was relieved when she was finally able to see the love of her life breathing and slowly healing from the fever he got by facing death. As she sat on the balcony facing the ocean where the sky meet it and how conjoin both sky and sea. But in reality, they never get to touch each other, never cherish their longings same as she is now.

As thoughts clouded her mind, her bad luck and inferiority peaked in. She was neither the beauty nor the brave. She doesn't have anything to give to her Prince who is the combination of everything she is not. As her tears clouded her eyes just like thoughts she hoped that she can at least be near him even if it is not as his wife but even as a woman who can help him to be well.

As she and her akka Kundhavai arrived at Eezham to check on their most loved prince. She was happy that he is alive and finally able to calm down after the storm she felt over the course of days.

But as she made sure her love is well and improving, she heard from the brilliant spymaster Nambi who told about the bravery of a boat girl who made sure the prince is alive and rowed the boat a full day to help get the prince here. How she is the Samuthirakumari and just how brilliant she radiates just like her name ' Poonguzhali'.

And Vaanathi felt proud by hearing about other women's will to help the prince. But she also notices how concerned Poonguzali was when she always sat next to his head while the Buddha Bakshi treated the prince. It was that time Vaanathi saw Poonguzhali, the mesmerizing beauty just like her name and her title, she radiates depth like an ocean. Her eyes held pure love and commitment.

How could she ever able to be something she never was? She is after all bad luck, that's what most of the people she ever met said to her. Her parents are dead, and because of her luck, she sent the lovable prince to Eezham back when she faints and causes this to him. How could she ever able to digest this? Everything about her is just bad luck. What Poonguzhali did is what the youngest Chola prince needs in his life. A companion that he can able to count on, who he can able to take with him alongside his battle, who was strong enough to save him in any situation, who is beautiful and full of strength, who would give him a child just as much as the warrior he is. She could never able to give anything she just listed for Samuthiria Kumari.

Her thoughts were cut off by her lovable Akka voice, which she is thankful for.

'Vaanthi, please be near Arunmozhi, I have to discuss something with Vanathiadevan' Kundavai told Vanathi and went to find the Vaanar Kulla Veeran. Even though she is nervous she always obeys her Akka, as in this world only a few love her without any expectations.

She peeked in find her love sleeping peacefully, his fever drastically decreased by gods grace. She went in and sat next to her prince and nervously placed her hands on his head and combed through his glorious and soft hair. As she closed her eyes and let her tears fall, she started to pray to Shiva, who always protects the prince. She is also thankful that she can be near him even though she may not be his wife or have those blessings this is more than she could ask for.