Y/N continued upstairs to her room. She knows Kenma's home due to his car being outside. This is where things get a bit more hectic.

Y/N closed the room door behind her, feeling the cold air in the room. Her eyes drift over to the bed where Kenma is playing game on his phone. When he gazed at her he instantly knew something was off.

Her demeanor was a serious one. Y/N couldn't help but to be brought to tears by just looking at him. Then the room itself, it happened in this very room.

And if it wasn't for Andy she would still be stuck with the assumption that Eimi actually did something.

"Eimi?" She directs. Y/N sniffed and Kenma shook his head, setting his phone down.

"She drugged you and forced herself onto you and you told me nothing, why?"

"I don't want to talk about this." His tone was low and dismissive. Y/N shook her head.

"No, we have to. She's the reason why you went missing for a few days and had been avoiding my touch. You see her every time don't you?"

"Y/N please don't start." He begs through a whisper.

"Why let her get away with this? Why after everything you've been through?!"

"I said drop it!" He bellows. Y/N hitched in a breath and exhaled, wiping her eyes as she began pacing the room.

"How do you even know this?"

She scoffs, coming to a halt. "How? How?! I am your wife, I am supposed to know so I could be here for you!"

Kenma clenched his jaw. "I had it under control."

"Control? Kenma, she raped you." She says through clenched teeth, the concern evident on her features."

Kenma finally took her in and shook his head.

"What did you do? Where is she?"

Y/N couldn't believe it. "You cannot be serious Kenma. Why are you worried about her after she did what she did?"

Kenma got up and combed his hair back with with his fingers.

"She's a kid Y/N she-

"Kid my ass. She's nearly twenty years old and she knew what she was doing. I surely was not going to sit here and not do anything."

Kenma reached her and cupped her face. He's worried.

"Y/N please...please tell me you didn't kill her." His voice cracked as he whispered his concerns and worry. Just like Kuroo, she thought, this is all just like Kuroo.

He didn't want anything to happen to Kuroo because he still saw the boy as his friend. And she feels like he's doing this because of Tendou and guilty conscience.

"Baby please. I was fine."

Y/N cried silent tears and Kenma wiped them, pecking her on the lips. 

"I promise I was fine." He whispers. Lies, he was far from fine. He puked, couldn't eat, could barely sleep well and most importantly he can't get it up.

He was far from fine and still is.

"Is she alive?" He asks again.

"I don't know." She finally admits. Kenma set his forehead against Y/N's and gently stroked her cheek. He knew this was going to happen as well.

"I love you, Y/N. I love you more than anything in this world. You care about me just as much as I care about, and I appreciate your worry towards the situation but baby...you have a temper." He explains.