Streets

It's been a whirlwind weekend and I've never had so much fun. It's currently Sunday night after the race and I'm waiting at the club with Kelly, Carmen, Kika and Lily for the guys to arrive. Max ended up getting P1, followed by Lando in P2, and Charles in P3. I spent most of my time over the weekend in Ferrari hospitality away from prying eyes but I was fortunate enough that Kelly was able to introduce me to the other girls. I have never had so many women in my life and I hope that I can make great friendships with these girls.

We are currently drinking tequila shots, and I have a feeling tonight is going to be very interesting. Kelly just got a text from Max that the guys are on their way. I'm anxious because I'm not sure how I should act when I see Charles. I can't kiss him like I want to in case someone takes a photo. I'm hoping that he doesn't want to stay too long so we can go up to our room and celebrate just us two. Ever since our first hookup on Thursday, we've fooled around everyday and it's been the most satisfying fun, but I think I'm ready to take it to the next level. 

Cheers erupt around the club and I look towards the entrance to see Charles, Max, George, Pierre, Alex, Lando and Carlos walk through the club towards our table. My eyes latch onto Charles and his are on mine as well. He immediately makes his way to me and I stand up to give him a hug. 

"I'm so proud of you LP. I can't wait to celebrate just us two." I whisper seductively in his ear and I feel him shiver beneath me. 

"Mon soleil, you're killing me in this dress. We may need to head upstairs soon so I can take it off you." He tells me as he releases me and looks my outfit up and down. I'm wearing a skintight red mini Reformation dress with lace up black heeled sandals and my hair is long and wavy.

"Hmm, I think that sounds like a good idea." I tell him as I bend down to the table and grab two shots of tequila, handing one to him. We cheers and down the shots, all while keeping eye contact. The sexual tension is palpable and I'm sure everyone can feel it. 

"Charles, you gonna introduce me to your girl?" Pierre asks as he comes up to stand beside Charles and I. This starts a whole line of introductions. It's actually amazing that I get to meet so many drivers. When I get introduced to Carlos I fan girl for a minute because he's always been my favorite, much to Charles chagrin. I make sure to tell Lando congratulations and that Ezra is a huge fan of his and how I hope one day I hope they get to meet. He offered to come see one of Ezra's races and I let him know that next weekend he'll be in France racing and I was planning on attending. I let him know Charles would give him the details once I know more. 

By the time introductions were made Charles looks like he's ready to drag me out of the club, but it seems like everyone is trying their hardest to keep us here. It's actually really funny, especially when Charles pouts about it. The girls are trying to get me to dance and I finally give in when a remix of 'Streets' by Doja Cat comes on. Us girls are on the middle of the dance floor dancing together but before long the boys are with us. Charles makes sure to keep his distance in case people are taking photos which there's no doubt they are. I wish I could dance with him but I'm not ready for the world to know about us yet. 

By the end of the song, Charles' eyes have turned molten as he watched me and I feel my body responding to him. I think it's time that we head upstairs, so I turn to Kelly letting her know that I'm taking off. She gives me a knowing look and a wink and I can't help but flip her off with a bright smile. I quickly say goodbye to the rest of the girls and the guys and walk out of the club without making sure Charles is following me, I know he is. When I get to the lobby, I press the elevator button and wait for the doors to open. Once they do I step inside followed closely by Charles. He stands the farthest possible place away from me but once the door closes he's on me, pressing me up against the elevator wall and kissing me passionately. His hands are on my ass and one of my legs is wrapped around his waist giving him better access.