the loud closing sound interrupted his train of thought, he rubbed his nose in embarrassment, "Xiao Qi, wash together?

    " . Has this person discovered the secret of his body? He was so exposed! Or is this person stupid?

    The stupid Echizen Nanjiro walked secretly to the door of the bathroom and said, "Xiaoqi, I want to pee." "..."

    Anyway, this is also Echizen Nanjiro's own house, and Jiang Qi didn't go too far and surrounded himself. Strictly go to open the door.

    Echizen Nanjiro looked at the opened door with some excitement, and then when he saw Jiang Qi who was so tightly wrapped that he couldn't even see his calves, his disappointment was undoubtedly revealed.

    The corner of Jiang Qi's mouth twitched, and he said with a half-smile: "...Don't you want to pee? If you want to pee, get out."

    Echizen Nanjiro flattened his mouth, and the man was really unreliable (...), and he was still doing this to him in the last second , the next second, he immediately turned his face and denied anyone.

    Depressedly, he opened the toilet lid and showed the thing without any trace.

    Hmph, as long as Xiao Qi reads it, he will definitely treat him like this again!

    Jiang Qi rubbed his forehead with a headache, "How long do you want to urinate?"

    Echizen Nanjiro paused, zipped up his zipper angrily, and walked out with heavy feet.

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    After dawdling for an hour, Echizen Nanjiro and Jiang Qi went downstairs one after another, ignoring the ambiguous eyes of Echizen's mother and the gratifying eyes of Echizen's father. Sit down and eat.

    "By the way, your father and I have already set your wedding date." Echizen's mother said surprisingly.

    "Pfft, the wedding date??!!!" x2

    "Yes! Xiaoqi, we need to discuss it with your parents, after all, it is a matter between two families." "...

    I am an orphan..."

    That's right , that damn system 001 has set his identity to be so bloody. Also, what kind of eyes do you have? ! ! I have parents! ! ! Just not in this world.

    "Poor child, I will be your mother from now on." The emotional Echizen mother cried out directly, the radiance of maternal love exuded Jiang Qi couldn't help but nodded, and whispered along the red eyes Mom...

    Then he looked up and saw Echizen Nanjiro staring at him with dead fish eyes, Jiang Qi wiped his physical tears, and asked casually: "What's wrong?" Echizen Nanjiro pouted

    towards the place where his parents were, Jiang Qi followed His gaze...

    "Hey~ na~ husband, what do you think the wedding will be on the ninth of next month." "

    Honey, let's get engaged first! After all, they are still in school, and it's not too late to get married after graduation."

    " Um, um, what you said is right. My husband is the best~~"

    "Wife~~~"

    "Husband~~" The two show affection.

    "........." x2

    "Mom, I'm a straight man! I like women! Xiao Qi is a man!" Echizen Nanjiro almost knelt down to his incomprehensible parents.

    Echizen's parents: "...Huh?"