"Why should I know?"

    Echizen Nanjiro was so angry He was almost speechless, "Obviously it was you just now! Just now..."

    Jiang Qi looked at him innocently: "What happened to me just now?"

    Echizen Nanjiro's cheeks turned red, and he didn't know whether he was angry or shy.

    Jiang Qi had played enough, threw him directly on the bed, and said with a smile: "Since you are not sick, then, do you do your homework first or do me? En~?" Echizen Nanjiro jumped up suddenly, his face was red and his ears were red: "

    You Why are you so shameless!!"

    Jiang Qi lay on his side on the big bed, exposing his slender white waist, and let out a muffled groan lazily.

    Echizen Nanjiro swallowed his saliva, turned around quickly and didn't dare to look at it again, "I, I'm doing my homework!"

    Jiang Qi closed his eyes: "Then I'll sleep for a while, and let me copy when I'm done."

    "Um, um... ..."

    ...

    Jiang Qi also knew that he was at Echizen Nanjiro's house now, and he hadn't slept for a long time. When he woke up, he saw Echizen Nanjiro doing his homework seriously. It is said that men who work hard are the most handsome, but men who study hard are not bad!

    Echizen Nanjiro felt the sight on his face, turned his head in doubt, and when he saw who it was, he turned back immediately, pretending to be nonchalant and said: "You, you woke up, what are you looking at!" Jiang Qi

    smiled , said in a hoarse voice: "Look at you handsome!"

    Boom, Echizen Nanjiro blushed again.

    Suddenly, there was a knock on the door of the room, and Echizen's mother's voice came from outside the door, "Xiao Qi, come down and eat first, you should be hungry too." As soon as the words fell, Jiang Qi's belly rang in response to the occasion.

    Jiang Qi sat up in embarrassment, seeing Echizen Nanjiro holding back his laughter, he grabbed the pillow and threw it at him in embarrassment, "Don't laugh!" "Hahahahaha!" "It's time to eat, idiot     !

    "

Nanjiro and Echizen's father gathered around the table in surprise, "Wow, it's so rich!"

    Echizen's mother bluntly slapped their father and son's hands away from the dishes, "Don't use your hands!"

    Echizen Nanjiro And Echizen's father hehe twice, not annoyed.

    Echizen's mother had nothing to do with them, so she greeted Jiang Qidao: "Come on, Xiaoqi, eat fish, this kind of fish doesn't have many spines!" "Okay, thank you,     auntie.

    "

After stretching himself, he went to take a bath in the bathroom in Echizen Nanjiro's room.

    Jiang Qi reached out to wipe off the heat from the mirror, and looked carefully at himself in the mirror. Although the facial features could still be seen as his own, it was obviously much better looking than before, and he couldn't tell what was different. The biggest change was The skin is finer, whiter and tenderer than before, and it is also because of intersex people, and the biggest change is probably...Jiang Qi slowly looked down at his lower body and sighed.

    His penis got smaller! ! ! (...)

    Jiang Qi, who was full of sorrow and sorrow, came out of the bathroom wearing a Yujin towel, and saw Echizen Nanjiro looking around: "Nanjiro, what are you doing?" Echizen Nanjiro was startled, turned around, and

    put Something hid behind him, giggling twice: "Hey, it's nothing."

    "Oh~ is it?" Doubtful. Jiang Qi approached Echizen Nanjiro with an expression of obvious disbelief.

    Echizen Nanjiro was sweating coldly, looking at the white and tender chest that was getting closer and closer to him, with two bright red spots, because he still had moist and charming eyes after just taking a shower, his heart beat faster than ever!

    The goblin! !

    "Nanjiro, what's wrong with you? Ah! You have a nosebleed."

    "I, I, it's hot, I'm going to the bathroom." Echizen Nanjiro covered his nose and rushed to the bathroom quickly.

    "Why do you go to the bathroom when you are hot?" Can the toilet cure the heat? And obviously feeling that the surrounding air was a bit cold, Jiang Qi twitched the corners of his mouth.

    Echizen Nanjiro heard him say that, his foot slipped, and the sound of falling was heard in the bathroom. Jiang Qi was a little worried.

    Even if you masturbate, you don't need such a big battle, right?

    The wronged Echizen Nanjiro cried and fainted in the toilet!

    "Nanjiro, are you okay?"

    "It's okay."

    "Oh." Hearing Echizen Nanjiro's angry voice, Jiang Qi was relieved.

    Jiang Qi looked at the place where Echizen Nanjiro was standing just now, and there was a book hidden there. He couldn't help being curious, so he walked over and looked through it.

    "Isn't it just a book, it's so mysterious." Jiang Qi flipped through it casually, then widened his eyes, and it turned out that it was full of photo albums of Dabomei! !

    Actually use the chemical bookcase to wrap the photobook! ! What the hell is he doing in class? !

    Thinking of the picture of Echizen Minamijiro drooling at the photobook... Really, so wretched. ←_←

    But it's kind of fun.

    So, when Echizen Nanjiro came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, what he saw was Jiang Qi sitting on the bed and holding a book with chemistry on the outside and a photobook inside, reading with great interest.

    Echizen Nanjiro ran over to snatch the book without even thinking about it, but suddenly his foot slipped halfway, and he was about to fall, Jiang Qi hurried to catch him.

    That's how the bloody thing happened...

    Echizen Nanjiro forcibly threw Jiang Qi down, and their lips touched together.

    Echizen's mother, who heard the sound, saw how her son was pressing on Xiao Qi's body, kissing her forcibly.

    "It turns out that Xiaoqi and Nanjiro have that kind of relationship. Nanjiro is also true. He didn't tell his mother if he had a girlfriend. But I didn't expect Xiaoqi to be a girl." So Echizen mother, you ignore his flat chest Yet? ←_←

    "Okay, mom won't bother you anymore, but keep your voice down." After speaking, she smiled ambiguously at Echizen Nanjiro and Jiang Qinuan. Before leaving, he closed the door considerately, "Ah! Husband! We are going to hug our grandson!"

    "No...not...Mom, you have to listen to me!!!"

    Echizen Minamijiro got up and looked collapse.

    Jiang Qi touched his lips and said, "Actually, Nanjiro, you don't have to be so hungry."

"Who is hungry?!" What's going on with this coaxing tone!"     Jiang Qi threw himself into his arms, wrapped his arms around his neck, spread his legs across his waist, and sat on his lap, "I'm not lying."

In Echizen Nanjiro's astonished eyes, he directly kissed him passionately.

     "Hmm..."   

From being overwhelmed at the beginning to gradually becoming addicted to it, Echizen Nanjiro slipped his hands towards his buttocks unconsciously...

     The author has something to say: The stupid author is so shy~