Chapter Seventeen: Parent's Weekend Part One

Wednesday's Pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, I roll over to shut off my alarm and I place my phone back on the table. I stare up at the ceiling thinking about how crazy it has been the past couple months. I am finally getting the hang of normal speed signing with the help of Larissa and studying when I'm not in class or with Y/N. I hear my phone go off and I get a text from my mother.

Mother: We are getting on the road now, will be there in a couple of hours.

Me: Alright

I open my messages with Y/n.

Me: Good Morning Cara Mia, Wanna go for breakfast?

I put my phone down and I go back to thinking, I hope today will be okay for Y/n to be at. Especially with everything that has happened with her parents if you could even call them that. I hear my phone go off and I look at it and I see that it's Y/N

Cara Mia: I would love to darling. I'll be ready in 10, Enid coming too or is she dead to the world?

I look up and I see Enid curled up in her bed snoring away.

Me: Dead to the world. I'll leave the door open for you.

I leave my phone on the bed as I walk over to the door and I unlock it. I grab some clothes and I walk into the bathroom and I quickly change into them, washing my face and getting ready. I hear the door open and I feel a smile coming on to my face. If you would have told me last year that I would be like this today. I probably would have tortured you for days. I walk out of the room and I see Y/N laying in my bed. I walk over to her and I place my hand on her she opens her eyes and she smiles at me

"Comfy love?" she nods her head. "Wanna stay in bed a little longer before we go to breakfast?" she nods her head again "Are you wearing comfy clothes?" she shakes her head. "Well I'm gonna change back into my comfy clothes. You can borrow my stuff if you want."

"I'll just borrow a t-shirt. As long as you don't mind if I don't have any pants on."

"You know what, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'll grab you a shirt." I walk over and I grab a shirt out of the dresser and I toss it over to her. She gets up and changes her shirt as she takes off her pants. I quickly take off my pants and I hop in bed. She strips her pants and gets in bed she pulls the covers really close and she moves closer to me putting her face in between my neck. Soon I feel myself drifting off to sleep. I'm awakened quickly, I open my eyes and I see Y/n waking me up.

"Your parents are here" she whispers. We both hop out of bed and we put on our pants.

"Shit, do you even want to meet my parents? If not, that is totally fine."

"I wanna meet them." She has a big smile on her face.

"What do we wanna say so we are on the same page."

"We can tell them that we are dating if you want. We can tell them that I am deaf. And for the other situation just tell them that I don't talk to them." I nod my head and I walk to the door and I open it. I see my family standing outside the door.

"Hello my little storm cloud." He goes to hug me and I tense up a little.

"Hello father." He lets go of me and Pugsley is quick to hug me too

"Hey sis how are you doing?"

"I am doing fine Pugsly" he lets go of the hug and mother comes in front of me and she very closely puts her hand on my arm but not fully touching me.

"Hello darling."

"Hello Mother." she gives me a smile. "Please come in, You remember Enid."

"Yes we do, How are you Enid?"