Chapter Eight: The Date

Y/N Pov:

I spent the day going through my clothes to find the perfect outfit. Not like I was giving much of a hint to what we are doing. I take out my phone to text Larissa.

Me: Can you come to my room please?

Larissa: Is it that important?

Me: It's life or death.

Larissa: I'll be right there.

Soon after she comes running in the room probably expecting me to be halfway dead on the floor.

"What's going on, this does not look like it's life or death." looking around the room to see clothes all over my room. I put my head in my hands, starting to feel really nervous.

"Wednesday asked me out and I said yes, and I don't know what we are doing and because of that I don't know what to wear." I feel the vibrations as she walks over to me and she sits down next to me and places a hand on my thigh.

"Honey breath, I know it's your first date but breath, Wednesday is not going to care what you wear. And knowing Wednesday she is not going to make you uncomfortable." I nodded my head and gave a small smile. "Let's get you something to wear." We started going through my clothes trying to figure out something that would work well together. "What about this?" She holds up a nice pair of black jeans and a button down shirt.

"I like that, and just enough time for me to get ready for the date. Is there anything I shouldn't talk about with Wednesday?"

"Not that I know of darling." She walks out of the room and I walk into the bathroom, turning on the water to take a shower. I get in the shower and I scrub every inch of my body to get ready for this date. I get out wrapping a towel around my body, I look at the clock and it was almost time for Wednesday to come pick me up. I quickly put on my clothes and blowdry my hair to wavy curls, I lightly put on some makeup and I walk out the bathroom and I grab my shoes. Soon enough I got a text, I looked at it and it was Wednesday.

Wednesday: Knock Knock

Me: I'll be right out.

I push my phone into my pocket and I grab a sweater just in case it gets cold. I walk in front of the door and I take a deep breath. I open the door to see Wednesday in black jeans, a black and white striped shirt and platform sneakers. But what catches my eye is what Wednesday was holding, a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

"Hey Wednesday" I say to her and she looks at me and gives me a nervous smile.

"Hey Y/N I got these for you. Ms, Thornhill helped me with them. There are Bluebells, Daisy's and Forget-Me-Nots. The Daisy's mean new beginnings, Bluebells mean everlasting love, and Forget-Me-Nots mean respect and true love" She points to each of them and waits for me to look at it then explains them. Thankfully they were already in a vase so I don't have to do much work.

"Wednesday they are beautiful, I love them. Thank you so much." She gave me a wider smile than before. "Let me go put them on my night table and we can go." she nods her head. I quickly put the flowers down and we headed out the door. "So where are we going?" I ask knowing fully well that shes not going to tell me.

"I am not going to tell you." I laugh

"It was worth a shot." I wasn't going to lie it was spooky walking down the trail through the woods but I felt safe being near Wednesday. We get to a clearing and we are at the dock by the lake. There was fog coming off the water and it looked really nice.

"We are here." she says and I give her a confused look. "Come see" I hesitate for a moment but she sticks out her hand and gives me a small smile. "Do you trust me?" No, Yes, No. I want to, I can't. Take her hand. I slowly take her hand in mine and she smiles brightly which makes me smile just as big as hers. We get to the dock and there is a blanket and food laying out.