Chapter Two: Meeting of Friends

Y/N POV

After getting situated with all of the paperwork Larissa showed me to my dorm room. And I smile at the big room.

"Am I in the same hall as Enid?" I say with a smile, and she looks at me with a matching smile.

"Yes, she is. Her and Wednesday are your next-door neighbors so you will be seeing a lot of them."

"Cool." I say and she walks out of the room, and I look at the time and I quickly unpack some clothes so I can change. I walk outside and I walk up to the door, and I knock, praying that she comes to the door. And she does

"Hey Enid." I say smiling, and she hugs me tightly. "I don't know what time you wanted to go down to eat so I figured I would stop by and ask."

"No worries, Y/N I was just about to change to get ready. Come in and sit on my bed. I will quickly change." I walked into the room, and it was like the color was slowly starting to fade. One side was like a unicorn threw up and the other side looked like an old black and white tv show.

"Did you meet Wednesday yet?" I shake my head no "Wednesday come meet our next-door neighbor." After a second. I am assuming she is talking to Enid "Sorry we are cutting into her hourly writing time that has been over for 10 minutes now but who's counting." She grabs her clothes and walks into the bathroom. I feel a tug on my pants legs, and I look down to a hand. Literally a severed hand I bend down and I sit on the floor in front of him. But to where I can see the bathroom when Enid comes out. He gives a small wave, and I can't help but to smile.

"Hello. What's your name?" Thing. What is your name? "Nice to meet you. My name is Y/N." I can't believe I am talking to a severed hand. What type of outcast are you? "What's an outcast?" freaks, monsters and things in between. Enid is a werewolf, and Wednesday is a psychic. What are you? I am saved by the door, I look at Enid walking out of the bathroom.

"I see you have met Thing. I hope he is being nice to you." She smiles at me

"Yeah he has decided to introduce himself." thing turns to Enid and signs Wednesday still hasn't introduced herself yet. Enid rolls her eyes but gives me a smile. "Wednesday we are going to get dinner. Let's go, don't make me drag you down there myself." I watch Wednesday's shoulders deflate but she slowly gets up out of her chair. Enid walks out the door and I follow her, we start to walk down to the kitchen with Wednesday walking slowly behind us. We get down to the cafeteria and there's not many people there.

"Where is everyone?" I look at Enid.

"We like to eat before everyone else before it gets too loud in here. At least before Wednesday contemplates murder." Enid laughs probably at something that Wednesday and I put on a smile hoping it wasn't a question. We walk to grab food and it is all of my favorite foods. I pull out my phone and i texted Larissa

Me: You had them cook all of my favorite foods.

Larissa: Well I know being away from home is hard so I figured why not.

Me: Thank you

I put the phone in my pocket and I looked up and both Enid and Wednesday were looking at me.

"I'm sorry I zoned out, what did you say?" trying so hard to play this off

"What are you gonna get?" Enid says

"I don't know. What are you gonna get?" Enid looks at the food.

"It all looks so delicious. Maybe a bit of everything."

"That sounds like a good idea." We start to fill up our plates. We sit down and we start to eat and have a small conversation.

"What's your book about Wednesday?" I ask and she doesn't look at me.