Chapter 19 - Dangerous Rewards

Start from the beginning

"You are doing so well, taking my cocks like such a good girl," I growled, strumming her clit and listening to her moans. "Are you ready for me to fill this sexy little body with my seed? To fuck you and breed you? To fill your womb and hope my young grows in your fertile belly? Would you carry my child if we were fortunate enough to be blessed by Tiamat?"

Passion-drenched tricoloured eyes, pupils blown, met mine as she tilted her head. "You are welcome to try, my lord. You know how low the chances are," she murmured with a little seductive twist to her lips.

"If you'd let me bite you—"

"No." She tugged at my hair and narrowed her eyes.

Yeah, she knew the effect of a mating bite. I almost wished she didn't.

With a snarl, I captured her lips and drew moan after moan from her luscious mouth. Instinct rising, my black seidhr encircled us while the mating haze overtook my vision. Her every shuddered breath, frantic beat of her heart, and thick scent of her arousal filled my spiralling senses. The scorching soaked clasp of her cunt made my cocks throb. Nipping her lower lip, I pinched the slick swollen bud nestled below tight blue curls. Her shrieked curse and bowed body had me beginning our mating flight.

Curving my wings, I turned us into the first of the swooping crescent dives, withdrawing to let gravity spear her hot, wet body back onto my cocks at the sharp apex of each rise. Each time, my prehensile cock drove deeper, pushing to open her cervix, to open the way to the centre of her fertility. The savage urge to take her harder, drive my cock deeper, grew with each sudden change in direction. Her passionate cries grew louder, the counterpoint to the deep growls shaking my body as each twisting dive grew sharper, faster, and spiked our pleasure higher. Even as the ground grew ever closer.

The trembling in her muscles, the flutter of slick walls clenched so tightly around my cocks, had me gritting my teeth against the coiling, churning heat within. "Not yet, kitten. Don't cum yet," I snarled, nipping her ear. "Not until I give you permission."

With the air's caress over us and the fierce joy lighting every cell within me, I took us up high again, beginning another series of dives as I listened to the begging of the Valkyrie in my arms, the raw euphoria of our joining and raging primal need that grew ever more powerful as her womb gradually opened to my questing cock. Yet I held our climax back by the narrowest of edges, rising again for a third set of dives.

"Please, fuck oh fuck. Please, I can't wait. Fuck." The moaned words a desperate tumble from her lips, yet it was the single utterance of, "Please, Pazuzu," that shattered the chains of my control.

"Cum," I roared.

A violent orgasm overwhelmed her instantly, bucking her entire body in my hold, a ragged scream torn from her throat. Mating fire exploded, heat racing down my legs to curl my toes, up my chest to turn my vision black, and out my fingertips gripping her neck and mound. Roaring, I turned my mouth from her neck, instinct demanding I sink my fangs and I bit my forearm. The incendiary cauldron within me erupted, both cocks shoved deep and blasting jet after jet of hot seed, filling her centre. Until every drop within me was spent.

Wings frozen, we plummeted.

A whistling sound roused my senses and when my eyes opened, alarm sent a jolt of adrenaline burning through my veins and searing the haze from my mind. Snapping my wings out to their fullest extent and drawing on my seidhr, I wrapped us in a cocoon of dense air moments before we impacted the unyielding ground. Dust and ash flew into the surrounding area as I grunted, breath driven from my body, yet I'd managed to cushion Mist, protecting her.

Pulse pounding at the close call, I gently brushed her braids back and tilted her head. With her unconscious form cradled and still bound to me, I admired the dark blue lashes resting on her pale skin, the rise and fall of her breasts, and the swell of my seed in her abdomen. My precious kitten seemed okay.

I let out a shaky breath.

As much as my body hummed with a bone-deep satisfaction, that had been too close. Bad enough I'd risked Mist. I didn't dare do the same with my more fragile Anna next week. I'd forgotten how demanding my heat-driven instincts could be with a truly compatible partner. Not that I hadn't enjoyed the mortal acolytes during my heats over the years, but the primal urge wasn't as strong, wasn't as blinding and all-encompassing. I'd gotten used to the muted sex, to denying my true instincts.

Carefully, I lifted us from the cracked ground and flew back up to Pazunia, my sky island, and my palace. The need to get Mist behind protected walls warred with my exhaustion, but I gritted my teeth until we landed on my bedroom terrace. Snapping my wings closed, I strode through the force-shielded doorway and into the bedchamber.

Despite rearranging the pillows and blankets around us, Mist never stirred.

It was better that she slept. My cocks were still buried in her lush, wet body. The flared heads wouldn't release her for the next hour—a physiological response to keep my sperm within her womb, bathing her and to prevent others from mating her. Not something that would have occurred if she'd let me bite her. Although, I'd be fucking her again right now if I had, unable to resist the siren call of her sweet body.

If only she'd let me, the bite with mating fluid would ensure her fertility, a rare occurrence with the immortal races. It wasn't just that though. As much as I wanted a child, I also craved that possessive claim, to mark her as mine. Greedy. I knew it. But I still wanted both Mist and Anna as mine.

 But I still wanted both Mist and Anna as mine