Part 28

Brad's POV

I was standing in the bottle shop with Brock and Rocket, the girls had gone off to do the grocery shop and we really didn't want to hang around for that part, we figured we let the girls have some alone time, Serena looked like she really needed girls time and Monique was missing her new friend.

"BRAD" I hear Serena's voice and I look over to see her, worry on her face.

"where's Monique" Brock and I say at the same time.

"Security took her away" she says worried.

"What the fuck?" Rocket asks and Serena glances at Brock and back to me.

"We saw Kiara, she said some things, pushed us, Monique punched her... twice, knocking her out. Security took her in cuffs" she explains, I could not help but smirk, I wish I had seen that. I look over at Brock as I hear him laugh.

"I am sorry but that is funny" he says, and his face hardens his eyes on Serena, I look over at her and she was giving him the death stare.

"Finish up here, I will sort this shit out" I say and look at Serena, she was glaring at the others.

"A moment with Brad please" she demands, and they nod her head and walk off with the trolley full of alcohol. I look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Kiara was taunting her, about her being with you sexually, if she knows, it won't take long for her to tell others" She warns, and I look at her curiously. Serena giggles and places her hands on her waist.

"I know about New York; I know you want her as your old lady" She states.

"How?" I ask her and she smiles at me.

"I noticed the moment you got back from New York, that something was different, I knew you met someone, you stopped sleeping with the whores, you did not even notice when someone was flirting with you, you barely gave another the time of day. I figured it was because you met someone. Then she came along, and I saw the way you both looked at each other, I've walking in on you two kissing twice. I confronted Monique and she told me that you two met in New York" she admits, and I nod my head and start to walk away.

"Brad?" she says concerned and I turned to look at her.

"There is something else" she admits, worry on her face. I walk over to her, wrapping her in a hug as I try to comfort her, I wanted to get to Monique, but at least I knew she was safe, and probably giving them hell.

"What is it, Serena?" I ask her softly.

"Promise you won't get all President on me, that you won't tell my dad" she says and looks up at me as she pulled away from me. What was she going to say, I do not know if I can promise her that.

"I will try my hardest" I admit. She looks up at me with concern.

"I slept with Brock" She admits, and my body stiffens, my fists clench as my eyes hardens, seeing the worry in Serena's eyes I soften and try to relax, who was I to judge, I was with Monique behind the clubs back.

"It was after our girl's night... Kiara knows somehow, she didn't only mention sleeping with you, but with Brock also" She confesses, and I nod my head at her.

"I will sort it out" I say before I walk off. I wanted to punch him, he touched a daughter without the club's permission, without Rocket's permission. But who was I to talk? At least I was going to take the beating and make Monique my old lady, what was it for him? A fuck? I will get to the bottom of this, and I will dish out what he deserved, but for now, I knew I had to keep it to myself. Rocket will not help them if he knew one of them touched his daughter. I was selfish yes, but I had to do whatever it took to protect Monique, even if that meant keeping the truth from my Vice President.